• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOCA meeting and dinner February 11th at 7:30pm

thacountyhick

Dinner February 11th at 7:30pm 99 restaurant in topsham..I figure with two weeks notice maybe we can get a good turnout. Please let me know if u will be coming, depending on how meny join ill probably call and make reservations.

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
This is an official MOCA meeting. Not sure if everyone understood that by Ben's post or not, but we will be having a serious discussion about A) name change, B) future events, and C) Future direction of MOCA.

boyscout399

Phew, that's far. I usually get out of work at 7:00 on Saturdays in South Portland. I might be a little bit late, but I'll be there.

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
Ok, just talked to the 99. They said that it won't be a problem to get us all in on Saturday and to just call that day. They also said that it typically isn't very loud and they don't have a back room. But I think that will be fine. I don't think many of us are bashful enough to not be heard anyways ;-)

crdonov

Ok, just talked to the 99. They said that it won't be a problem to get us all in on Saturday and to just call that day. They also said that it typically isn't very loud and they don't have a back room. But I think that will be fine. I don't think many of us are bashful enough to not be heard anyways ;-)

Awesome!!!

XD-OVER