Thread: Shreveport LOCAL Meet & Greet, April, 4, 2012

Shreveport LOCAL Meet & Greet, April, 4, 2012

Shreveport LOCAL Meet & Greet

There will be a LOCAL (Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League) get together at the Shreveport, LA IHOP at 8010 Youree Dr. at 6:30 PM on April 4 for any and all interested area people. Carry IS allowed here, both concealed and Open Carry and you may carry or not as you choose. While this is a LOCAL event, you do NOT have to be a LOCAL member to attend. If you don't support Open Carry, that is fine too but we ask that you please respect those who do. We are all together in the support of gun rights guys and we either stand united or we fall and fail.

www.laopencarry.org

Local meeting on April 4th...

Quote Originally Posted by yale View Post
    Shreveport LOCAL Meet & Greet

There will be a LOCAL (Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League) get together at the Shreveport, LA IHOP at 8010 Youree Dr. at 6:30 PM on April 4 for any and all interested area people. Carry IS allowed here, both concealed and Open Carry and you may carry or not as you choose. While this is a LOCAL event, you do NOT have to be a LOCAL member to attend. If you don't support Open Carry, that is fine too but we ask that you please respect those who do. We are all together in the support of gun rights guys and we either stand united or we fall and fail.

www.laopencarry.org
    I'm still put'n fliers and trifolds at the range and a couple other places... People are take'n them, so maybe a few will so up...
    We'll c...

I plain on showing up

Noob

New to the group but I will be there

Shreveport LOCAL Meet & Greet, April 4 th, 2012

Great... Look forward to seeing ya'll there...

I'm new here and I'd like to to show up if I can..Wife normally works on them nights and I have to stay with the kids, I'll see if she can't get that night off..

Take the kids to dinner with you.
    President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    www.laopencarry.org

Thumbs up

BUMP!

There will be a LOCAL (Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League) get together at the Shreveport, LA IHOP at 8010 Youree Dr. at 6:30 PM on April 4 for any and all interested area people.
    Carry IS allowed at these meetings, both concealed and Open Carry, and you may carry or not as you choose. While these are LOCAL events, you do NOT have to be a LOCAL member to attend.
    All LOCAL members and those interested in the right to Open Carry are strongly encouraged to attend.
    http://www.laopencarry.org
    Speedy: LOCAL League VP, NWLOCAL Area Coordinator
    AKA: Hero Hog, Dr. Speed, "The Brass Mangler" and "That fat, old, balding, Grey-bearded gimpy guy"

I don't have NEAR enough ammo on hand. `nuff said.

NRA Life Member, LSA, USN-DAV