Thread: North Carolina Death Row Inmate Writes Letter About Life of 'Leisure'

West Allis, WI

North Carolina Death Row Inmate Writes Letter About Life of 'Leisure'

Good to know we are keeping them comfortable while the rest of us struggle to make ends meet.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Columbia, in the Peoples Republic of Murderland
    There are several of us here in NC that would GLADLY end the budget problems with keeping death row inmates incarcerated.

I would GLADLY donate to the NC DOJ enough ammo to dispatch every convict on NC's Death Row, out of pocket. For less than $200, we could eliminate this problem completely, and send a VERY strong message to the criminals and thugs of NC and surrounding states.

My inlaws are currently being subjected to a "Racial Justice Act" appeal by a death row inmate who murdered my sweetie's little brother when he was 17. He was carjacked, shot in the face point-blank with a sawed-off 12ga, and then his car and wallet (with less than $20) was stolen. The killer testified (which was corroborated by his aunt, and several other witnesses) that he had said before the murder that he "wanted to kill a white boy". (Unfortunately, this stone-cold murder happened before NC's "hate crime" statutes went into effect...)

And he has the nerve to appeal his conviction under the "Racial Justice Act"!!!

We need a "Texas-style" death row system in NC...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964