• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Proof That Obama's Hawaiian Birth Certificate Was Faked + Links to Orly's Hearing

since9

Campaign Veteran
Here.

Please DO NOT simply forward this e-mail. Instead, sanitize it. This isn't to hide anything, but doing so respects the privacy of those who may desire not to have anything to do with this issue. If, after carefully evaluating the information below you choose to pass this on, please remove the sender's information, and use the BCC: (blind carbon copy) function of your e-mail client. Thank you.

Interestingly enough, you can still download the PDF online (Attachment 1, but you can follow the White House Website link if you'd prefer to get it from the source). Try looking at different elements at about 800% (Attachment 2).

BirthCert.jpg

While the fact that it's layered is a dead give-away that it's a forgery, there are other clues to the fact that it's a hoax, as well:

The most telling thing you can see for yourself is how the pixelation resolution varies between different portions of the document. The reason the pixelation rate varies between different elements is because different elements were scanned in separately, at different resolutions, before behind added to the final product in different layers.

The other tell-tale is that the black color for different heavy-line elements is different between layers. This is so obvious one can see it with the naked eye, but anyone with a color picker in, say, Irfanview, MS Paint, Photoshop, or any other program can spot this a mile a way, as well.

A more subtle sub-element tell-tale is that for the heavy-line elements, some of them have been "flattened," that is, all the pixels on elements of the same layer are of the same color, while others from other elements are in a slightly different shade. Some elements are single-color, while others vary somewhat in their range of pixel color. Anyone with basic experience with Photoshop and layering can attest to this.

If the document were scanned, the pixelation resolution, the black density, and the color space would be the same throughout the document, and the document itself would be a single, layer-free image. That none of these three issues are the case, along with the documents multiple layers, clearly and irrefutably attests to the fact that various elements of the document were scanned in, added layer by layer in a program like Photoshop, to produce a final, somewhat authentic-looking document...

...with more than a few bread crumbs attesting to its electronic forgery.

Bottom line, Obama's Birth Certificate, the one you can download yourself right off the White House Website is indeed a hoax. No scanner or post-processing software would (or even can) produce these artifacts from a single scan. The only way for these artifacts to have been created are by scanning multiple elements in at different resolutions, and with the color space of some elements having been significantly compressed (2 or 4-color), and in different color spaces at that, with other elements having far greater range of colors. That's a fancy way of saying "It was faked using layering technology of Adobe Photoshop or a similar graphics manipulation program."

So - someone knew Photoshop (or similar) well enough to use it's layering capabilities, but not enough to hide the trail of breadcrumbs. My question is: "Was the trail of breadcrumbs the work of a novice, or did the graphic artist have enough integrity to leave the trail on purpose in the hopes the lid on this fraud would one day be blown wide open?"

What does this mean/prove? All it proves, really, is that someone, somewhere, manufactured his long form and knowingly passed it off as the original, and that it sits on the White House website for everyone to download and verify for themselves. Who dunnit? It was either the White House, the hospital in Hawaii, or someone they contracted to do so. I seriously doubt it was the work of a third party, as either the White House or the Hospital would have rejected it. Regardless, if that hospital authenticated it, they're either the originators, or they're complicit with the White House. It does not prove that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. They did, after all, produce a "short form." That's easily faked, however, which is why everyone was clamoring for the long form. It does not prove Obama was born in Kenya, although there are many websites, including this one, which show one or more copies/versions of his Kenyan birth certificate. SNOPES says that's a hoax, but I ask you to keep two things in mind. First, SNOPES is owned and run by two extreme liberals. Second, Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq., is the one who is bringing the issue of the Kenyan birth certificate into the national spotlight, and her case is being heard TODAY by Judge Michael Malihi in an Alabama State Administrative Court. You can read Obama's disdainful response for yourselves.

This still leaves us with three questions:

1. "Why fake it at all?"

2. "Why commit such a high crime / misdemeanor?"

3. Does the degree of deception warrant a much further, deeper level of investigation, and if evidence is found which demands charges be levied, isn't it about time impeachment proceedings begin?

since9

Campaign Veteran
UPDATE: Obama no-shows, but Judge hears case against Obama's citizenship.

Will present ruling on February 5. The evidence clearly presented the case that Obama was neither born in America nor meets the 1975 Supreme Court decision on the requirements to meet the Constitution's definition of citizenship. If the judge rules for the plaintiff (Orly), Obama will NOT be on the Georgia ballot this Fall.

Play-by-pay of the hearing.

Daylen

Will present ruling on February 5. The evidence clearly presented the case that Obama was neither born in America nor meets the 1975 Supreme Court decision on the requirements to meet the Constitution's definition of citizenship. If the judge rules for the plaintiff (Orly), Obama will NOT be on the Georgia ballot this Fall.

Play-by-pay of the hearing.

That is funny.

Fallschirjmäger

An Obama birth certificate printed with a technology that did not exist until years after his birth. Funny, they skipped right over the typewritten birth certificate, ignored the dot matrix, did an end run around inkjet, and went right with a laser printer.

It's about as authentic as a Gutenberg Bible printed with a laser printer. It may say the same thing (which is debatable), but it's NOT original.

HECK, I was born barely 3 years before Obama, in a major hospital in the United States, not on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Guess what my birth certificate was printed by?
If you guessed laser, inkjet, dot matrix, or even electric typewriter, you're guessing way too modern. Most of it was filled in by hand, in ink. The rest of the blanks were done by a manual typeriter, and it shows from the angle of the line of type to the uneveness of the letters.

Last edited:

Comm

An Obama birth certificate printed with a technology that did not exist until years after his birth. Funny, they skipped right over the typewritten birth certificate, ignored the dot matrix, did an end run around inkjet, and went right with a laser printer.

It's about as authentic as a Gutenberg Bible printed with a laser printer. It may say the same thing (which is debatable), but it's NOT original.

HECK, I was born barely 3 years before Obama, in a major hospital in the United States, not on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Guess what my birth certificate was printed by?
If you guessed laser, inkjet, dot matrix, or even electric typewriter, you're guessing way too modern. Most of it was filled in by hand, in ink. The rest of the blanks were done by a manual typeriter, and it shows from the angle of the line of type to the uneveness of the letters.

+1
I was born in 1960 and my original certificate is all done by hand, in ink.

paramedic70002

If we could absolutely prove that Obama is a fraud President and remove him from office, what do we do about the last three years regarding his policies and bills sent to Congress that were passed? I see a Constitutional nightmare into black uncharted waters, and courts trying desperately to make their way through it. Or would we just move on and try to dismantle the fraud's frauds?

Daylen

If we could absolutely prove that Obama is a fraud President and remove him from office, what do we do about the last three years regarding his policies and bills sent to Congress that were passed? I see a Constitutional nightmare into black uncharted waters, and courts trying desperately to make their way through it. Or would we just move on and try to dismantle the fraud's frauds?

Proving such would likely have the consequence of invalidating that constitutional requirement. :(

PistolPackingMomma

I don't consider myself a "birther", though I wouldn't be surprised to find out Obama's presidency is a fraud. However, the points you made are extremely interesting...and the fact that none of the "experts" that validated this certificate noticed said inconsistencies, is even more interesting.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
It really doesn't even matter about the differences in the printed portions of the document because of this. A "Certificate of Live Birth" is NOT a birth certificate. A "Certificate of Birth" is.

I know this to be fact because an official at the Social Security Administration told me this in the fall of 2009 when I presented my "Certificate of Live Birth" as proof which I had been given by my mother. This official also told me that if I presented this document as proof of birth for the purpose of receiving a passport, it would be denied. She advised me to contact some records department in the city in which I was born in order to receive an authentic birth certificate. To date, I have not done this.

So even before we get to the obvious faults in Obama's document, it is not what it has been presented to be.

beebobby

I think the republican candidate should run on that platform. He could get Orly to serve on his campaign committee.

Fallschirjmäger

I've Lied to Everyone.... My Apologies

Apparently I just lied to everyone, I don't have a birth certificate; it's a certificate of live birth. Additionally, there is no evidence of any fields being filled out by either a manual or electric typewriter. I'm so ashamed.
colb.jpg

No doubt you'll notice the anti-counterfeiting measures on this color image.
If Obama had released something like this, something that could be checked; there wouldn't be all this controversy.

Aknazer

I'll have to talk with my co-worker who told me this, but apparently there's three blatantly obvious issues with the wording of his birth certificate as well. One is that it describes his father as "African" but for the time period it should have said "Negro." The next issue he told me about was that the hospital that is listed didn't even exist when Obama was born, it was completed two years afterwards (or the issue was that the name is correct, but the address is of the hospital that was completed 2 years later and replaced the old one; either way there's an issue with the listed hospital). And I forget what the third issue is (another reason why I have to ask him again).

But ya there's all sorts of issues with his citizenship. Another would be that he went to school in Malasia as a kid, but yet to go to school there one has to be a citizen of Malasia and in order to become a citizen they have to give up all other citizenships. So how did he go to school there without his parents giving up his US citizenship?

hermannr

While I am quite a bit older than O'b, and I am not a birther.....I do have a passport and I do know that you need a certified copy of your birth certificate with the embossed seal on it or they will not take it. I see no seal. A question I have would ask is. Mr O'b may I see your US passport please. Do you have any others?

Tawnos

You birther idiots are still herping this? Geez, get a life, since it's obvious you are incapable of getting a clue.

And yes, at this point, anybody who still thinks Obama wasn't born in the US is an idiot. You sound like 9/11 truthers: unable to accept the fact that there is no grand conspiracy.

Aknazer

You birther idiots are still herping this? Geez, get a life, since it's obvious you are incapable of getting a clue.

And yes, at this point, anybody who still thinks Obama wasn't born in the US is an idiot. You sound like 9/11 truthers: unable to accept the fact that there is no grand conspiracy.

Not our fault that your messiah likes to release forged documents. Hell I even asked my mom "what does it mean if a document has multiple layers when one opens it in photoshop?" and you know what her response was? "That it's be editted." That information is pretty widely known and the fact remains that the document that was released has be altered MULTIPLE TIMES prior to being uploaded to the web. Does that mean that he wasn't born in the US? No, but it does mean that the "proof" that was provided is highly questionable to the point that multiple experts have stated that it has been obviously altered and is unreliable.

Dreamer

"since9",

This is old news. When I posted these EXACT SAME ISSUES several months ago, based on my own 2+ decades as a graphic designer, and based on my own comprehensive experience and training in document creation, authentication, and "manufacture", I was ridiculed as a kook.

Now, because some dude with a YouTube account publishes this same info--that graphic designers and PhotoShop experts all over the world pointed out last year--it's somehow credible? A dude, BTW, with little (if any) expertise in PhotoShop, Scanning, digital image manipulation, "credential manufacture", or document construction. Like a YouTube account grants some sort of ultimate wisdom and expertise in ALL fields of knowledge or something.

I stand by my original assessment, and I'm more than a little offended that some desk-jockey wanker who probably lives in his parent's basement, and doesn't even have a legitimate commercial copy of the Adobe Suite is supposed to be some sort of "authority" on how PDFs are constructed, image manipulation, and scanning/retouching of digital images.

Don't get me wrong--I agree with his assessment.

I just don't understand how HE is a reliable source and people like me--who actually have created fake documents for various government agencies and have DECADES of PhotoShop, Acrobat, and digital image manipulation experience--are not.

Whatever...

Z1P2

The court case more closely resembled a three ring circus than a courtroom. The ruling won't matter because A: it'll be overturned in a New York microsecond and B: Obama never had any shot at carrying GA anyway. What it will do is sink this judge's career faster than the japanese sank the Arizona during Perl Harbor. He'll be lucky if he can escape a judicial misconduct hearing at this point. It will also draw into question all of his other rulings he's ever made and may be used as evidence in those cases that the judge didn't have decent legal judgement.

markand

There's more. Look at the document posted on the White House web site. If the typed letters were authentic, they would all be the same shape with some expected differences due to the pressure applied to each keystroke or the shift key. Some of the lower case e's have a fully horizontal bar while at least one has a bar at an angle. Other letters have similar problems. The letters in this document could not possibly been typed on one manual typewriter.

The why is more problematic. Why do this? And why is almost everybody ignoring it and other issues like the fact that O's father was not a US citizen, making O clearly not a natural born citizen even if born in HI?

The big issue for gun rights activists is the under the radar war on gun rights and gun owners. Anything that stops a second term for O is a good thing for gun owners.

Last edited:

Tawnos

The why is more problematic. Why do this? And why is almost everybody ignoring it and other issues like the fact that O's father was not a US citizen, making O clearly not a natural born citizen even if born in HI?

Really? God you're dumb. Andrew Jackson's parents were Scots-Irish colonists. Yet nobody seems to be saying stupid stuff like "Jackson was never a valid president because he wasn't a natural born citizen." Seems you might be willing to take up that banner though.

When reason fails, the only recourse is ridicule.

Tawnos

Attention birther idiots.

If you had half a clue, you would look at other parts of the document, like, I don't know, the state registrar's signature. You'd see the same artifacts, indicating this was scanned in from a piece of paper, put on the anti-counterfit background, and printed as such. There's no grand conspiracy here, just an old document that has gotten way too much attention from the drooling masses of fools who want anything to assuage their distress that Obama was rightfully elected president.