• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Proof That Obama's Hawaiian Birth Certificate Was Faked + Links to Orly's Hearing

paramedic70002

Really? God you're dumb. Andrew Jackson's parents were Scots-Irish colonists. Yet nobody seems to be saying stupid stuff like "Jackson was never a valid president because he wasn't a natural born citizen." Seems you might be willing to take up that banner though.

When reason fails, the only recourse is ridicule.

OK I'll take the bait.

Good thing a smart guy such as yourself came along to keep us in line.

Andy Jackson was born in 1767.

The Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776. Stay with me, it gets better...

The United States was established in 1791. Are you keeping count?

Therefore... drumroll... There's a "loophole" in the Constitution that allows Americans who were BORN BEFORE THE UNITED STATES WAS FORMED to be president. Dude, dig a little deeper than Wikipedia next time before you open your pie hole.

http://www.presidentsusa.net/qualifications.html

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

So, lets assume Obama is actually 230 years old...

Dumb ain't lookin' so bad anymore, is it, Tawnos?

Last edited:

Tawnos

Sooo...pot, kettle?

Quite the opposite. When you've attempted to reason with those who are putting forth stupidity and supposition as fact, the only resolution or recourse against those who continue to push their own special brand of inanity is to ridicule them until they feel shamed enough to stop acting like morons and bringing shame to others who may find themselves associated through another mutual cause.

Last edited:

markand

Tawnos said:
Attention birther idiots.

Tawnos said:
The fact any of you are stupid enough to buy into birtherism surprises me. Maybe it shouldn't.

Tawnos said:
You birther idiots are still herping this? Geez, get a life, since it's obvious you are incapable of getting a clue.

Tawnos said:
And yes, at this point, anybody who still thinks Obama wasn't born in the US is an idiot.

Tawnos said:
Really? God you're dumb.

I've no problem with anybody having a passionate, strongly held opinion. But characterizing people who question whether Obama is eligible to be president as "idiot, stupid, dumb, etc." is frankly rather offensive. Lets tone it down a bit. Your last quote was aimed at me personally and went on to make an erroneous point about Andrew Jackson not meeting the natural born child-of-US-citizen-parents either. Paramedic factually refuted your statement (thank you very much!).

To be sure, the eligibility issue is clouded by the fact it isn't spelled out in modern, precise, legal 2012 language, but in terms that are said to be clearly understood at the time of the nation's founding. It hasn't been addressed by courts very directly, either. And its being completely ignored by all but a few media outlets. Republicans don't want to get into it because rising republican stars Bobby Jindal and Marco Rubio probably don't meet the natural born requirement either. How the 2012 election shakes out is very much of concern to gun owners and encompasses issues and areas beyond eligibility. But let's stay civil, OK?

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

No, I'm pretty sure it's not.

How about instead of ridicule, you reply to Paramedic's post stating facts?
How about instead of getting all bent out of shape, you do like Markand suggested?

"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."--Eric Hoffer

"Resort is had to ridicule when reason is against us."---Jefferson

I think someone has misinterpreted the meaning of this quote the same man wrote....

Errors of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it. -Jefferson

MKEgal

Tawnos said:
When you've attempted to reason with those who are putting forth stupidity and supposition as fact, the only resolution or recourse against those who continue to push their own special brand of inanity is to ridicule them until they feel shamed enough to stop acting like morons and bringing shame to others who may find themselves associated through another mutual cause.
While I have just as little tolerance for the birthers as you,
this argument sounds an awful lot like ones used against OC, or against carrying, period.

I can see differences in the details of the graphic in the first post, & I can see differences in the details of the graphic of the NC birth certificate, & I'm not about to say that the second person isn't a citizen.

As Dreamer pointed out, experts who make forgeries for the gov't say that the original graphic is a forgery... so maybe it's a deliberately misleading document made to bleed off attention & effort so the candidates supported by birthers aren't successful.
(Or at least, going by your 'associated ridicule' idea, the candidates associated with birthers look so ridiculous that there's no way they'd win.)

If Obama wanted a fake birth certificate that looked real & could pass any test, don't you think he could have had it? He's rich & connected enough to get a fake that looks real if he wanted. So either this is a real birth certificate with errors due to age & scanning, or it's a clever fake put forth for purposes unknown.
I'm going with the former explanation.

And BTW, how is this related to OC? Shouldn't this be moved to the social lounge?

Dreamer

Someone has asked "WHY" in th ecase of this obviously altered birth certificate? Why would a president who already has much animosity among certain racist elements in the US, and has enough skeletons in his closet to start his own anatomical museum, go to the trouble to have a REALLY badly faked birth certificate manufactured?

Anyone who can't see the obvious answer should probably get a Fluoride filter put on their water mains, because it's pretty elementary. Anyone who isn't completely brain-damaged, and is capable of rational thought past their next meal should be able to see the "WHY"--it's right in front of your noses, folks.

By putting such an OBVIOUS fake out there--something that they KNEW the people who don't like Obama would JUMP on--they guaranteed that conversations--around kitchen tables, water coolers and online forums--like the one that has been transpiring since post #17 on this thread would occur.

Nobody on the "left" is addressing the REAL issue here--that his is undeniably a fake--and a shoddy one at that. But they spend a LOT of energy demonizing "birthers", and insulting the intelligence of people like me (who, although NOT a "birther", is a professional Graphic Designer with over 2 decades of experience, is an Adobe Certified Expert in PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat, and has worked for the Federal Government as a contracter manufacturing exactly this sort of "pocket litter"...).

Nobody on the "right" is addressing the real issue here--that the Obama camp KNOWS this is a fake, is is just standing back, laughing that you fell for the "birther" bait, and now they can just ridicule you for falling for their obvious distraction.

Yes, THAT is why they put this obviously shoddy fake out--NOT to cover up the national provenance of our current President. HE is OBVIOUSLY as much a "Natural Born Citizen" as any other CIA asset, globalist, Bankster-controlled puppet with no allegience to ANYTHING other then their own career and power. He is certainly no less a "natural born citizen" than John McCain, who was born in a private hospital in Panama City when his parents were working abroad for the US Government. Obama's mother was a CIA asset when he was born--so he could have been born on the desk of the KGB's Chairman in Moscow and the "Company" would find a way to ensure that his citizenship was intact...

Obama is a third generation CIA asset--this is confirmed. His entire family is bought and paid for by the Banksters, the Rockefeller foundation, the Royal Families of the UK and the Netherlands, and the "white shoe boys" at Harvard, Yale, Cambridge, and Oxford.

Even if he WASN'T a "natural born citizen", you would never know, because the fakes that COULD be made would be virtually indistinguishable from the genuine article. I know this because I know some of the people who make these sort of documents for various "alphabet soup" agencies, and people's LIVES depend on them being able to pass muster abroad when inspected first-hand.

This "birth certificate" is a HUGE practical joke--on the "left" and the "right, and all of you idiots are falling for it, hook, line and sinker.

It is there to make the "left" look like clueless idiots who will swallow ANYTHING their leadership tells them in the face of a fraud that can be detected by a 12-year-old computer geek with PhotoShop and Illustrator.

It is there to make the "right" look like a bunch of racist scumbags who are willing to say ANYTHING to get Obama out of office.

And it is working on BOTH sides.

You all are pitiful. Sad, pitiful, short-sighted, fluoride-headed simpletons, incapable of rational thought past the next playoff game, and it saddens me that the USA has fallen to this depth--where the ruling oligarchy perpetrates obvious frauds as a form of entertainment, and the People have been reduced to a mass of puppets who dance to whatever tun is played by their masters--regardless of how stupid, fraudulent, or insane it is.

I have little hope for the future of this Nation...

Last edited:

Gil223

Quite the opposite. When you've attempted to reason with those who are putting forth stupidity and supposition as fact, the only resolution or recourse against those who continue to push their own special brand of inanity is to ridicule them until they feel shamed enough to stop acting like morons and bringing shame to others who may find themselves associated through another mutual cause.

"...stupidity and supposition..." And you suppose that Obama's birth certificate is genuine. There are many who would call that "stupid", but I won't. I do like your tag line though - "The more I learn, the less I know." - and if it's an accurate claim, you must be a virtual encyclopedia of "learning". Pax...

SFCRetired

Quite frankly, at this stage of the game, it doesn't really matter. Could he be indicted and stripped of his Presidential pension and possibly sent to prison? Possible, but not very likely.

This is a debate that will probably go on long after I, and most of you, have returned to the dust from whence we came.

What I am far more concerned about is what is going to happen when the final results of this year's election are known. Either way, I think we are in for some rocky times. I hope not, but intend to be well prepared for either eventuality.

The really sad part is that, even if the Republican Party gains control of the Congress and the White House, there won't be a whole lot of change in the way our government does business. It will continue to get larger, impose more of a tax burden on those who can least afford it, and involve itself in foreign intrigues that, truthfully, we would be better off leaving alone or, at least, to others.

We've got a lot of problems in this country that no one, from the President on down, seems to be interested in solving. They'd rather throw money, and the lives of our service members, away when other nations should be stepping up to the plate and doing something about the rogue nations that are threatening the world peace.

The UN, to name one organization, is even more of a joke than the old League of Nations was. Why are we still in it, allowing it to be on our shores, and financially supporting it? Without the U.S., it would collapse in short order.

With all of that on our plates, and more, why are we really concerned, at this point, where Obama was born?

Tawnos

To be sure, the eligibility issue is clouded by the fact it isn't spelled out in modern, precise, legal 2012 language, but in terms that are said to be clearly understood at the time of the nation's founding. It hasn't been addressed by courts very directly, either.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/1401.html

It's spelled out pretty clearly in modern, precise, 2012 language.

Tawnos

"...stupidity and supposition..." And you suppose that Obama's birth certificate is genuine. There are many who would call that "stupid", but I won't. I do like your tag line though - "The more I learn, the less I know." - and if it's an accurate claim, you must be a virtual encyclopedia of "learning". Pax...

Without significant evidence to the contrary, all you have is supposition that it is a forgery. I has, as of yet, seen no indication that is the case. The grand conspiracy proposed, that involves forging a bunch of signatures then forcing the secretary of state to sign it as a true and exact copy is just laughably ludicrous. The fact that the supposed "modification" artifacts exist both in the certificate itself as well as the signature show that they're clearly not what's being touted as evidence of forgery.

Basically, anyone still claiming not enough documentation is dragging along a lot of personal baggage against the president. It's stupid, counterproductive to moving forward in any meaningful manner, and belies a deep failure to engage their minds towards productive ends.

Paramedic: you were right about Jackson, I wasn't paying much attention when I mentioned that, and I was wrong to mention it. The criticism that "a person not born to two citizens is not a natural born citizen" is still spurious and stupid. I suppose a better example would be George Romney, born in Mexico (and not on US soil like McCain), who ran for President, whose son is running for president. Both are legally "natural born citizens", but *gasp* one was born outside the US and became a citizen because of the way US law is written.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
"(6) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS: While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer, in the military, etc). NOTE THAT THIS RULE APPLIES TO PMs AS WELL AS FORUM POSTS!!! "

Oh, did I miss something?? That's right, rule #6. Seems a few of our "esteemed" colleagues missed this one.

Tawnos

"(6) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS: While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer, in the military, etc). NOTE THAT THIS RULE APPLIES TO PMs AS WELL AS FORUM POSTS!!! "

Oh, did I miss something?? That's right, rule #6. Seems a few of our "esteemed" colleagues missed this one.

Did I engage in any personal attacks or general bashing of groups "based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or occupation"? No, I said that anybody who believes the birther nonsense is stupid. You can self-select into that group, and I will certainly tell you that belief is moronic of the highest order. I am certainly not engaging in a personal attack based on race, religion nor bashed any groups based on race, religion, etc. I am saying that if you buy the birther nonsense, you're clearly not using the brain in your head, or, if you are, there's not much in the way of processing power up there.

Aknazer

Did I engage in any personal attacks or general bashing of groups "based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or occupation"? No, I said that anybody who believes the birther nonsense is stupid. You can self-select into that group, and I will certainly tell you that belief is moronic of the highest order. I am certainly not engaging in a personal attack based on race, religion nor bashed any groups based on race, religion, etc. I am saying that if you buy the birther nonsense, you're clearly not using the brain in your head, or, if you are, there's not much in the way of processing power up there.

You're claiming that anyone who disagrees with you about the birth certificate is stupid, moronic, etc. Just because you try and word it in a way to make it a broad attack doesn't change the fact that you then focus it on people posting in this thread, regardless of if you say them by name or not, which makes it a personal attack. Also those seven things you have in quotes relates to the bashing of groups and not to the personal attack portion of the rule (and I'm sure if you were to bash groups for reasons outside of those specifically listed it would still get labelled as an attack and removed). Otherwise I could personally bash you for a myrid of different reasons and yet by your logic it would be acceptable because it wouldn't fall under one of those seven items.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

I think you know how I feel about you and your posting style, Tawnos. Let's just say civility is how I choose to treat others. You can walk a different path if you wish. I never claimed to be a "birther" but had I done this, I would have expected civil tongues from other folks who's opinions differed.

beebobby

Try to convince birthers with facts is like trying to convince creationists. They won't believe facts unless they match up with what their beliefs are.

jmlefler

Jackson was 'grandfathered' in by the Constitution, as he was born prior to July 4th, 1776. "Article II, Section 1, Clause 5, allowing anyone who was a “Citizen of the United States” at the time of the adoption of the Constitution to be eligible"

Really? God you're dumb. Andrew Jackson's parents were Scots-Irish colonists. Yet nobody seems to be saying stupid stuff like "Jackson was never a valid president because he wasn't a natural born citizen." Seems you might be willing to take up that banner though.

When reason fails, the only recourse is ridicule.

PavePusher

There's more. Look at the document posted on the White House web site. If the typed letters were authentic, they would all be the same shape with some expected differences due to the pressure applied to each keystroke or the shift key. Some of the lower case e's have a fully horizontal bar while at least one has a bar at an angle. Other letters have similar problems. The letters in this document could not possibly been typed on one manual typewriter.

The why is more problematic. Why do this? And why is almost everybody ignoring it and other issues like the fact that O's father was not a US citizen, making O clearly not a natural born citizen even if born in HI?

The big issue for gun rights activists is the under the radar war on gun rights and gun owners. Anything that stops a second term for O is a good thing for gun owners.

What does O's father have to do with it? If O was born in the U.S., or his mother was a U.S. Citizen, he's in. Now, you can debate if he meets those two qualifications all you want, but the father-citizenship is irrelevent.