• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Oklahoma home invader gets lead poisoning.

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
MIDWEST CITY — A man fatally shot an armed intruder who kicked in his door Thursday morning, Police Chief Brandon Clabes said.

The man said he heard his dog growling, then heard two hard kicks on his front door about 7:45 a.m.

He grabbed a gun from his bedroom and confronted a man who broke in with a gun inside the duplex at 301 N Kendra Drive in Midwest City.

The resident opened fire and hit the intruder once in the chest. The intruder, Reginald Keith Joseph Jr., 27, was taken to Midwest Regional Medical Center where he died, Clabes said.

Read more: http://newsok.com/person-in-home-fa...t-city-oklahoma/article/3643628#ixzz1kc0kMoKu

Also from our local CBS affiliate: http://www.news9.com/story/16609082/police-release-name-of-suspect-killed-by-midwest-city-homeowner

SGB

i6igis_th.jpg

Packer fan

I am incensed about this

I can't even express the outrage I have over this story. When will those in Ok understand that there is no property worth protecting that would result in the death of a fine, upstanding, aspiring athlete, who was a good boy only he fell in with the wrong fiends, kind of guy! He the victim, we'll call him honorable citizen, has a right to make a living too. Yeah, he could have chosen to stay out of the house and used the government to steal from others to give to him but no! he wanted to be his own man. He didn't want to waste taxpayers money to support him; he didn't want to have to rely on "the man" for anything. He struck out on his own and got struck out. Now, he's saving taxpayers money.

The homeowner should have had a sign saying: Warning! Home invasion maybe hazardous to ones health. Then maybe honorable citizen would have chosen another house, maybe an anti's, and he would still be alive making a living. This whole story is an outrage! We need more gun control.

I also read that honorable citizen was armed also; well, I can see why. With those pesky homeowners being armed and putting up resistance and all, the man has to have a way to protect himself. Who cares that we already have laws stating convicted felons can't owen or carry a firearm, some laws are best to break to keep those night workers (sometime days) safe. Here we have a whole class of citizens who can't break the cycle of being dependent because we have people (law abiding citizens) who want to protect the people they love, and protect the things they worked hard to attain. Nope I say break the cycle, run your own business become an oppertanuer and stay safe until we can pass more gun control to keep you safe.

Edited: Until then, use the government to steal from the rich to give to the poor.

Last edited: