• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun bans: I figured it out!

TFred

Gun violence is a virus infecting our society. Gun bans are the anti-biotic. Not only useless, but when applied where they are not actually needed, very bad for society as a whole. Ask any doctor.

You heard it here first! :)

TFred

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The truth has been spoken.

Anti-biotics have no beneficial effect whatsoever on a virus - none, nada, zip.

They do cause a counter productive reaction within our system.

So too are the anti self-defense denizens reacting like the doctor who prescribes the wrong medication for the wrong illness thereby harming the patient. What is worse, they do so without benefit of training, license, or oversight.

45acpForMe

Gun violence is a virus infecting our society. Gun bans are the anti-biotic. Not only useless, but when applied where they are not actually needed, very bad for society as a whole. Ask any doctor.

You heard it here first! :)

TFred

I understand your point but gun violence is like a cancer in our society. Gun bans kill the patient hoping the cancer goes with it. The key word is "hoping" in that last sentence. Gun bans are like a toxic chemo therapy that kills all the good cells and leaves the cancer healthy.