• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

tax time, where should you go?

greatsimon

W-2's are back or you will get it soon. but the question is where do I go to file them? H&R block is anti 2nd amendment and rude on top of that. If you have the same dilemma I do and will not provide your business to a company who refuses to recognize you right to carry then you should go to LIBERTY TAX. I know you have all seen the people next to the road dressed like the statue of liberty. A friend of mine is the co owner and owner of several branches, Beachmont Ohio, Lebanon Ohio, Blanchester Ohio and also one in Kentucky(cant remember where at the moment). all the employees are personal and help you with what you need. In fact I showed the owner where to get PRO-GUN stickers for his door and he wants to get some to post on his businesses soon.
http://www.libertytax.com/lebanon-ohio-income-tax-preparation-locations.html
Lebanon Office
726 E. Main St. Ste C
Lebanon, OH 45036
PH: (513) 228-0330
they take walk in but they are pretty full when I’m in there so I think it is better if you call and set up an appointment.
Give you business to someone who cares and is PRO 2A