Thread: Raleigh area Ranges???

Lightbulb Raleigh area Ranges???

The only ones I frequent are Eagle 1 and the Wake County Range. Anyone have any recommendations??? I sure do wish there were more places to shoot.....

Sir Walter Gun Club...

I've never been there myself, but I hear it's nice. They host monthly USPSA matches. Check-out www.ncsection.org

Quote Originally Posted by St8er View Post
    The only ones I frequent are Eagle 1 and the Wake County Range. Anyone have any recommendations??? I sure do wish there were more places to shoot.....
    I guess it depends where in Raleigh you are. Check this place out. www.range37.com

Any level headed members of this forum are always welcome to come out with me to my range. I have lots of steel between 10 and 65 yards that you can slap lead against to your heart's content. Also a dueling tree, and stands for silhouettes or paper punching.

And all I ever charge is trying out any pieces you have that I've never shot before.

I'm out there nearly every week for at least a few hours. It's near New Hill.

Shoot me a PM and I'll see it / respond within a few days.
    Last edited by Smith45acp; 01-29-2012 at 06:20 PM.
    "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain

I don't bother with pragmatic statistics while discussing my constitutional rights. The issue is far less complex, to me. Free men should be able to act like free men.

I have not shot at either Eagle 1 or Wake County. I shoot here: http://pdhsc.com/ Just S. Saunders @ Tryon, ~+/- 5minutes from downtown.

It is closer and cheaper. Nicer, probably not, but I was not looking for a country club. I did the $39/year and $10/trip deal.

If you go, post it up in comparison to Eagle 1.

Take Care,

asg