• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Raleigh area Ranges???

St8er

The only ones I frequent are Eagle 1 and the Wake County Range. Anyone have any recommendations??? I sure do wish there were more places to shoot.....

Smith45acp

Any level headed members of this forum are always welcome to come out with me to my range. I have lots of steel between 10 and 65 yards that you can slap lead against to your heart's content. Also a dueling tree, and stands for silhouettes or paper punching.

And all I ever charge is trying out any pieces you have that I've never shot before.

I'm out there nearly every week for at least a few hours. It's near New Hill.

Shoot me a PM and I'll see it / respond within a few days.

Last edited:

asullivangarner

I have not shot at either Eagle 1 or Wake County. I shoot here: http://pdhsc.com/ Just S. Saunders @ Tryon, ~+/- 5minutes from downtown.

It is closer and cheaper. Nicer, probably not, but I was not looking for a country club. I did the $39/year and $10/trip deal.

If you go, post it up in comparison to Eagle 1.

Take Care,

asg