Thread: Michigan Open Carry, Inc. works with Kent County Gun Board to Further Firearms Rights

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. works with Kent County Gun Board to Further Firearms Rights

Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Well done.

Now lets get the GRPD to take down their no firearm sign.
    Last edited by Venator; 01-27-2012 at 01:52 PM.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Well done.

And get them to issue the License to purchase, carry, possess, or transport a pistol in a timely manner, or at all. (GRPD)

And issue the CPL within a timely manner, instead of the 5-6 months it seems to be taking (Kent County GB)

And...
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Well done.

I should go back and see if it's there...
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTodd View Post
    And get them to issue the License to purchase, carry, possess, or transport a pistol in a timely manner, or at all. (GRPD)

And issue the CPL within a timely manner, instead of the 5-6 months it seems to be taking (Kent County GB)

And...
    Agreed, When I applied for my CPL on June 6th 2011 they told me it would be 2 months.... I didn't get it till October 6th (4 months later)... WAY TO LONG