• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Support Starbucks on 2-14

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Anti-gun folks are going to boycott Starbucks on feb. 14th. Let's show our support for their firearm policies, and stop by and buy something, even if we never stop at Starbucks. I plan on telling them why I am there, and hopefully we can make the anti's look like lost causes!

Dreamer

And if you can, pay with your purchase with $2 bills like "MarchHare" said. (You can get them at your bank). This denomination is rarely used, and will get the attention of the Staff at Starbucks, AND the "2" is symbolic of our support for the 2nd Amendment.

Cash drawers full of $2 bills at the end of the day in every Starbucks in the country would get their attention that's for sure. If you owned a business, who would you listen to for setting policy--a bunch of loud, disruptive, ranting protesters trying to convince your customers to not patronize your shop, or a bunch of quiet, polite, law-abiding people who calmly came in to your shop, purchased your product, and went about their business?

Just sayin'...

Sonora Rebel

I don't frequent Starbucks, but I'll make the trip on the 14th to do so in one of the 3 that I know of within the far side of 20 miles 'n show my appreciation. I doubt there will be any 'boycotters' visible. Not here.

Keith Cromm

I hope everyone realizes that a single day (to show 'support' for Starbucks) won't exactly fit the ($2) bill.

The boycott *STARTS* on 2/14 and has no specific end date.

Thus, a frequent (weekly?) visit might be of significance, especially paying with the $2 bill.