Thread: OC Lunch Feb. 25 @ 2pm in Kalamazoo

OC Lunch Feb. 25 @ 2pm in Kalamazoo

Spoke with Theo and Stacys restaurant today and set a date with them to have another OC lunch. Theo and Stacys have been huge supporters of Michigan Open Carry, Inc and open carry in the past and they continue to do so now.

Details:

Feb. 25 2012 @ 2pm
    Theo and Stacys
    4311 South Westnedge Avenue Kalamazoo, MI 49008

The food is really good and they have great prices for what you get as well!

This particular Theo and Stacys is not registered under the Michigan Liquor Control Act, so if you or someone you know does not have a CPL, no problem.

Please feel free to invite any friends or family that have been curious about OC or are new to OC and would like to spend some time around fellow like minded individuals. If you do not currently open carry or your friends or family do not but would like more information you/ they are welcome to come a long, its always a fun time....and dont mind the spilled water, it happens occasionally.

If you could RSVP in the thread it would be appreciated, if you have any questions feel free to ask
    Last edited by Yance; 01-27-2012 at 07:17 PM.
    The worst weapon is the human mind, its created and done things far worse than a gun can, has, or ever will. Its the human mind that tells the gun what to do and animates the inanimate object.

With all these gun control laws in place I have yet to find a single one that has saved someones life, but I can find hundreds of stories where a gun has.

I'll have to make sure I'm not working that weekend but if I'm not I'll def come down for the weekend and be there.
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436

Not posted on MOC Forum?
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    Not posted on MOC Forum?
    Lol this was the page that was open when I got off the phone with them...check the MOC forum one more time for me
    The worst weapon is the human mind, its created and done things far worse than a gun can, has, or ever will. Its the human mind that tells the gun what to do and animates the inanimate object.

With all these gun control laws in place I have yet to find a single one that has saved someones life, but I can find hundreds of stories where a gun has.

Regular Member quarter horseman's Avatar
    If it works out I will join the fun and good food.
    just checked the time and it is too late for me to go I'm out of Kzoo buy that time.
    Last edited by quarter horseman; 01-28-2012 at 06:52 AM.

bump for new eyes

You know I'll be there...

Fun fun

Looking forward to seeing you sir!

I plan to attend.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Same here I'm planning on it!

Hope to see you there...had a great time chatting it up with you yesterday.

Just a reminder, its this Saturday hope you marked it in your calenders and I'm hoping to see some new faces

Looking forward to seeing a lot of you there tomorrow, the roads should be fine by the time you travel out to come to the lunch.

Dont forget to invite anyone you know that might be interested.

See you all in a few hours!

Was good to See y'all
    Last edited by Golden Eagle; 02-26-2012 at 10:12 AM.
    The news media plays politics more than the politicians do.