• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Lunch Feb. 25 @ 2pm in Kalamazoo

Yance

Spoke with Theo and Stacys restaurant today and set a date with them to have another OC lunch. Theo and Stacys have been huge supporters of Michigan Open Carry, Inc and open carry in the past and they continue to do so now.

Details:

Feb. 25 2012 @ 2pm
Theo and Stacys
4311 South Westnedge Avenue Kalamazoo, MI 49008

The food is really good and they have great prices for what you get as well!

This particular Theo and Stacys is not registered under the Michigan Liquor Control Act, so if you or someone you know does not have a CPL, no problem.

Please feel free to invite any friends or family that have been curious about OC or are new to OC and would like to spend some time around fellow like minded individuals. If you do not currently open carry or your friends or family do not but would like more information you/ they are welcome to come a long, its always a fun time....and dont mind the spilled water, it happens occasionally.

If you could RSVP in the thread it would be appreciated, if you have any questions feel free to ask

Last edited:

xmanhockey7

I'll have to make sure I'm not working that weekend but if I'm not I'll def come down for the weekend and be there.

Yance

Just a reminder, its this Saturday hope you marked it in your calenders and I'm hoping to see some new faces :monkey

Yance

Looking forward to seeing a lot of you there tomorrow, the roads should be fine by the time you travel out to come to the lunch.

Dont forget to invite anyone you know that might be interested.

Golden Eagle

Was good to See y'all
icon10.png

Last edited: