Thread: Self defense - a video everyone who carries should watch

Self defense - a video everyone who carries should watch

Thsi video is historic, sad and important. It's a video for history!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0B...layer_embedded
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

What? No description? Is it possibly the lady testifying about leaving her firearm in the car at a restaurant?
    A firearm is a tool of convenience, not effectiveness - Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by sawah View Post
    What? No description? Is it possibly the lady testifying about leaving her firearm in the car at a restaurant?
    She spear headed CCW in TX after being elected to the Tx House of Representatives. Her mother and father were killed, TX did not allow CCW in resturants, they paid the price!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

I never get tired

I watch this video every once in a while, and I can tell you, I never get tired of the impact this has on me.

Accomplished Advocate

Here is a favorite of mine, "I like guns"

John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    Picnic?

Moving and worth remembering.

Shame she didn't pursue her political career.

We could have used another passionate advocate and she is an excellent counterpoint to the Bradyites.