• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking 4 Free or Inexpensive Conceal Carry Class

Outdoorsman1

Not Free But Well Worth The Cost...

Check out ...

www.armedcitizentraining.us

I have taken their class and was more than satisfied with their knowledge, professionalism, and their extensive qualifications....

They have regular classes in Green Bay.. I am not sure if this is in your price range but the class also covers the Utah State Permit as well as the meeting the WI DOJ CCW requirements so you are getting the opportunity to apply for both the Utah and WI for the cost... They also offer at the class fingerprinting (for the Utah Permit) for a small fee as well as taking your picture for free (Utah)....

Class description.... From their website... Check out their "Schedule" for other Green Bay class dates...as well as classes through out WI....

Green Bay, WI CCW Training Course
WhenSat, January 14, 9:30am – 1:30pm

WhereGander Mountain 2323 Woodman Drive Green Bay, WI. 54303 (map)

DescriptionArmed Citizen Training Group, LLC is your exclusive source for your Concealed and Carry Permit training. The CCW training class takes 4 hours. Topics covered: Firearms Safety, Function, Ammunition, and Legal Aspects and Considerations for carrying a firearm. All students receive Certificate of Training and Affidavit of Training. Our training documents have been reviewed and verified by WI Dept of Justice and meets the WI DOJ requirements. Additionally, you will receive a stamped application for Utah Non-resident CFP permit, recognized in over 30 states. Our curriculum meets and exceeds State of Wisconsin training requirements.

Course Fee: $100.00

Professional Finger Printing Services available by trusted ACT Agent ($10 Service Charge)

Register at our secure website www.armedcitize​ntraining.us

Outdoorsman1

Last edited: