• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Williamsburg, State, Capitol Police and the General Assembly

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I went to Williamsburg to bring my sugar level up without going too high (Eat and walk).

The place was chucked full of cops. Local, State, Capitol and one dressed like a Colonial Cook.

No issues but see if you can spot the Lt Governor and the Cop dressed like a Cook.:lol:

[video=vimeo;35818407]http://vimeo.com/35818407[/video]

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I went to Williamsburg to bring my sugar level up without going too high (Eat and walk).

The place was chucked full of cops. Local, State, Capitol and one dressed like a Colonial Cook.

No issues but see if you can spot the Lt Governor and the Cop dressed like a Cook.:lol:

[video=vimeo;35818407]http://vimeo.com/35818407[/video]

Moving the video down so the sidebar ad does not block half of it.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Hope you are feeling better, Peter.

Zeus is just a plain incredible creature! What an astounding animal!

Thanks RR...He certainly thinks he is:lol:

I've gotten my readings up around 62 now. I'm just trying to ease it up with slow release, low carb food, so it doesn't slingshot. I have to much to do this week to have it bouncing back and forth.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
hey pete I work those streets everyday Im one of the Arborists that take of all the trees at CW.

And you do a mighty good job of it too. The way people pile their kids on the live oaks I'm amazed you can keep them healthy.

We're Foundation Members, have been for years.

Maybe we can meet up one day.

BTW, welcome to the site!

yugritin

thank you for the welcome, and meeting up one day would be cool. nice to find a bunch of people with similar interests and beliefs. The college kids are more the problem! I would love to camp out there at night with a slingshot and well...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Tht sure does look like Uncle Bill with the dark suit, sun glasses and lavender power tie.

Cop as a cook? - "lady" in red dress, wearing sunglasses, has a decidedly masculine look incuding what appears to be an adams apple.

All of the extra security (even from behind walls) might have been because that really was Bill Bowling - ya think?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Tht sure does look like Uncle Bill with the dark suit, sun glasses and lavender power tie.

Cop as a cook? - "lady" in red dress, wearing sunglasses, has a decidedly masculine look incuding what appears to be an adams apple.

All of the extra security (even from behind walls) might have been because that really was Bill Bowling - ya think?

It was Grape, in fact, the General Assembly was having it's annual ceremonial session at Williamsburg that day. That's why all the cops were there.
It was a little funny. I was wearing a chest mounted GoPro to take all that, which usually gets the "We's ALL ON HIGH ALERT" juices going with cops...but Zeus was wearing the same camera on his collar.

Cops are amusing creatures...kinda like watching monkeys play football.:lol:

I can see the report now.

Uncooperative man wearing what appears to be a camera bomb and a 1911 handgun, who asked if there was a sale at Ye Olde Doughnut Shop, accompanied by what appears to be a large Dalmation or Cow, wearing the same camera bomb.

Last edited: