Thread: Spokane Friends of the NRA Banquet

Thumbs up Spokane Friends of the NRA Banquet

Well, it is that time of year again. March the 3rd. Doors open @ 5pm. Food, prizes, auctions, games to win guns. A couple of special guests. Open carry is allowed and even encouraged by me.

I won't post the flyers here, I'll post a link to the photobucket album with the info there for you to read. There are still tickets left for the Second Amendment tool kit raffle also.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0603/Bob8251/FNRA/ Password is: FNRA

thanks,

bob
    Last edited by BobR; 01-29-2012 at 07:38 PM.

My bride and I will see you there. Did I mention I won a gun the last two years in a row.

I think our table won 3 or 4 guns at last years banquet. None came my way of course, but maybe this year will be different. We will have 2 "Wall of Guns", a 10dollar table with guns worth up to 500 dollars and a 20 dollar table with guns worth up to 1000 dollars. If you get tired of winning guns you can also opt for either a 400 or 800 dollar cash payout, depending on the wall of guns table you are playing. We will have other ways to win a gun also, live auction, silent auction and other games.

For the 1911 aficionados we have a very special 1911 ordered up, bring cash, check or CC to bid on this one.

bob

Btt