• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Friends of the NRA Banquet

BobR

Well, it is that time of year again. March the 3rd. Doors open @ 5pm. Food, prizes, auctions, games to win guns. A couple of special guests. Open carry is allowed and even encouraged by me. :)

I won't post the flyers here, I'll post a link to the photobucket album with the info there for you to read. There are still tickets left for the Second Amendment tool kit raffle also.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0603/Bob8251/FNRA/ Password is: FNRA

thanks,

bob

Last edited:

BobR

I think our table won 3 or 4 guns at last years banquet. None came my way of course, but maybe this year will be different. We will have 2 "Wall of Guns", a 10dollar table with guns worth up to 500 dollars and a 20 dollar table with guns worth up to 1000 dollars. If you get tired of winning guns you can also opt for either a 400 or 800 dollar cash payout, depending on the wall of guns table you are playing. We will have other ways to win a gun also, live auction, silent auction and other games.

For the 1911 aficionados we have a very special 1911 ordered up, bring cash, check or CC to bid on this one. ;)

bob