• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New conceal carry method

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
This didn't happen. They forgot to shake the guy before booking, and this is their excuse: "oh, well, he must have had it up his ass! Yeah, that's it!!!"

It happened not too long ago (forgot to search a guy before booking him), where the prisoner shot himself. The local Hispanic community began accusing police of giving him a gun and encouraging him to kill himself, and the department felt obliged to "leak" the video of him pulling a 1911 out of his pants and shooting himself in the head. The whole thing was a huge mess.

Obviously they don't want to accept responsibility for such a possibility in the future.

Last edited:

Metalhead47

Who was the poo r sap that test fired the weapon ?

In light of your signature, that's even more amusing :eek::eek:

It's a free Protate exam, no insurance forms or co-pay.

We're getting to that point. IIRC the latest terrorist scare is surgically implanted bombs. They'll likely skip the cavity search and go right for exploratory surgery next.

F that, I'm driving.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Have anything substantiatable to back this assertion up?

Common sense?

Apply Occam's Razor. Which is more likely, that a guy managed to shove a revolver up his rectum shortly before getting arrested, or that the cops made a mistake (one they make from time to time) and decided to make a joke out of it rather than take responsibility?

Note the following language:

lawmen believe he had that weapon hidden in his rectum when he was booked into jail.

They aren't claiming to have first-hand evidence of this. They're asking us to take their word for it. Well, I don't.

Like I said, this wouldn't be the first time police neglected to properly search a person they'd already booked. Read the following:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/interrogate.asp

Last edited:

Metalhead47

Common sense?

Apply Occam's Razor. Which is more likely, that a guy managed to shove a revolver up his rectum shortly before getting arrested, or that the cops made a mistake (one they make from time to time) and decided to make a joke out of it rather than take responsibility?

They aren't claiming to have first-hand evidence of this. They're asking us to take their word for it. Well, I don't.

Like I said, this wouldn't be the first time police neglected to properly search a person they'd already booked. Read the following:

The police say they "believe" everything to CTA's when they are (so often) wrong. I'm certainly willing to believe this did not happen, but you're gonna have to do better than "the gov't said so so they must be lying!" Y'know, cite plz ;) Spend enough time wandering the interwebz and sooner or later you'll see things (whether you want to or not :uhoh:) that make a revolver up the butt look pretty tame.

amlevin

F that, I'm driving.

They've got that covered too. There'll be toll booths on all highways and drivers will have to submit to searches, body scans, or just plain old groping, before allowed to proceed to the next segment of highway. BTW, expect a toll to be added to the Deception Pass bridge. The State needs money to support their ferry runs and since that's the only way guys like you can get on and off the island for free, they'll be looking at a toll soon.

Hey, maybe we can interest some of these "bomb crazy" terrorists to target toll booths/tolling facilities. Convince them that they're "anti-islam":);)

MKEgal

Metalhead47 said:
I'm certainly willing to believe this did not happen, but you're gonna have to do better than "the gov't said so so they must be lying!"
As he said, which makes more sense?
I'm willing to belive unusual things have been stashed in rectums (recti?), in fact, there's a book about it.
And I'm positive things have been stashed in vaginas.
But I don't see any way a functioning person (not permanently in diapers from rectal incontinence from a severely stretched anus) could do what the cops claim that guy did,
and I don't see how he could have done it during or just after the car chase.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
The police say they "believe" everything to CTA's when they are (so often) wrong. I'm certainly willing to believe this did not happen, but you're gonna have to do better than "the gov't said so so they must be lying!" Y'know, cite plz ;) Spend enough time wandering the interwebz and sooner or later you'll see things (whether you want to or not :uhoh:) that make a revolver up the butt look pretty tame.

I think even Goatse would have a hard time getting that revolver up his ass during a car chase. :p

I don't have any evidence, and I'm not about to look for any as this issue really doesn't affect anything.

I'm just pointing out the obvious, because it's amusing.

Metalhead47

They've got that covered too. There'll be toll booths on all highways and drivers will have to submit to searches, body scans, or just plain old groping, before allowed to proceed to the next segment of highway. BTW, expect a toll to be added to the Deception Pass bridge. The State needs money to support their ferry runs and since that's the only way guys like you can get on and off the island for free, they'll be looking at a toll soon.

I actually would support a toll on the Deception Pass bridge, as long as it was going to retrofit it and/or build the much-needed second bridge off the island, since the 520 & Viaduct ain't the only things going down in the big one. Also, NO ONE around here goes over the bridge to avoid the ferry toll. With gas, time, & wear it's not that much a savings.

As to the rest, gov't-hating sarcasm aside, I just don't see that happening. First off, actual toll booths are a thing of the past now that the 520 toll is up & running. Second, people are already reaching their limits with the TSA BS. Assuming the manpower infrastructure could even be mustered to search everyone coming & going on a major highway, people just wouldn't stand for it.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Common sense?

+1, this a case of police cover-up. Why would he have a gun up there if he didn't know he was going to be arrested? There's no way in hell he put it up there during the traffic stop.