• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One More Thing You Can Do If You Refused To Sign A Petition To Recall Walker

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
The verification process is on line.

I apologize I was unaware of a plan to post them on line. But they aren't online yet...

"Madison - State election officials put off making recall petitions available publicly on Monday after hearing privacy concerns from people who signed them.

The state Government Accountability Board provided copies of the petitions against Gov. Scott Walker to Walker's campaign on Friday and had said that it planned to post copies of them on its website on Monday. But agency spokesman Reid Magney said the board was holding off on posting them online after hearing concerns about a stalking victim and others who did not want their names released."

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statep...s-over-privacy-worries-5m40jjk-138363309.html

bigdaddy1

I apologize I was unaware of a plan to post them on line. But they aren't online yet...

"Madison - State election officials put off making recall petitions available publicly on Monday after hearing privacy concerns from people who signed them.

The state Government Accountability Board provided copies of the petitions against Gov. Scott Walker to Walker's campaign on Friday and had said that it planned to post copies of them on its website on Monday. But agency spokesman Reid Magney said the board was holding off on posting them online after hearing concerns about a stalking victim and others who did not want their names released."

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statep...s-over-privacy-worries-5m40jjk-138363309.html

Nothing to apologize for, you provided valuable information. I only added a little more:dude:

Last edited: