Thread: Two Teens Tracked, Arrested After Violent Encounter Outside Mayfair

Two Teens Tracked, Arrested After Violent Encounter Outside Mayfair

http://wauwatosa.patch.com/articles/...utside-mayfair

He looked up to see a red Volvo coming at him with the rear passenger door open and the 16-year-old suspect in back, waving a steering wheel “club” at him. The guard retreated and the youth he had been holding, minus his hat, coat, shirt and cell phone, ran and leaped into the car.
    No need to "security" at Mayfair to be armed right? Or retailers? Or customers that could have come to the aid of the security guard?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

What is a steering wheel club?
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    I'm guessing one of these:

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    http://store.winner-intl.com/steerin...-locks-c4.aspx

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Oh, of course.
    I was picturing one of the retreads mentally drooling on themselves in the back seat while pretend steering with an extra steering wheel.
    I guess the "club" makes more sense. Good thing they had it too. Wouldn't want mamma's Volvo to get jacked while they where on their crime spree.

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Typical Volvo owners.. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by GlockRDH View Post
    Typical Volvo owners.. :-)
    Ain't that the truth!? Was in my Mustang, in traffic, couple kids in a Volvo thinking they were going to make it through the light yelled, "Mustangs Suck!". Well as smart as they were they got caught by the red light anyway. All they could come up with when I handed them my cell phone saying "Your Grandma is on the phone and wants her Volvo back!" was..."um ah my other car is a Challenger."

What were the odds that I was driving my Mustang instead of the Challenger that day!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_11_05_08_05670_Print_©.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	7862Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5330.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	7863

Quote Originally Posted by markush View Post
    Ain't that the truth!? Was in my Mustang, in traffic, couple kids in a Volvo thinking they were going to make it through the light yelled, "Mustangs Suck!". Well as smart as they were they got caught by the red light anyway. All they could come up with when I handed them my cell phone saying "Your Grandma is on the phone and wants her Volvo back!" was..."um ah my other car is a Challenger."

What were the odds that I was driving my Mustang instead of the Challenger that day!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_11_05_08_05670_Print_©.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	7862Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5330.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	7863
    I d0 have to say, one car Ive lusted for...a late 80s Volvo 740 Turbo wagon w/5sp...that car would beat the non-turbo Porsche 944 from 0-60....after that it was all Porsche...