Thread: 13 Politically Incorrect Gun Rules

13 Politically Incorrect Gun Rules

The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Nice! Is it bad I can't decide which one is my favorite? LOL

I've seen those before, usually from a "Marines' rules for gun fighting".
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    I've seen those before, usually from a "Marines' rules for gun fighting".
    Nix. Our Marines are trained to be among the most disciplined riflemen on our planet. As a USAF Officer, I've had Marines under my command, very briefly. They did their job, flawlessly.

If you have a problem with this, lay it out. I don't have a problem with it.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Nix. Our Marines are trained to be among the most disciplined riflemen on our planet. As a USAF Officer, I've had Marines under my command, very briefly. They did their job, flawlessly.

I think he was simply saying that he has seen the "rules" before under the false guise of Marine Corps rules. I don't see a slight against Marines, unless I'm missing it.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 02-02-2012 at 09:16 AM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    14. Always keep your gun pointed in a safe direction. Such as downrange or at a commie.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    I think he was simply saying that he has seen the "rules" before under the false guise of Marine Corps rules. I don't see a slight against Marines, unless I'm missing it.
    That's the way I read it. I've had Marines in my platoon and they were a definite asset. Of course, that did not keep the old "Doggie Sergeant" from teasing them unmercifully.

Such as: Did you hear about the Marine Gunny that married a BAM? They had a little girl and named her "Marina Cora".

That one usually got very loud groans from the Marines right before they cracked up laughing.

I don't know what you are getting at.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    I was referring to this type list: http://www.jacksjoint.com/rules_for_gunfights.htm

I thought everyone has seen some version of it.

I don't know what you are getting at.
    That's ok. I'm sure that won't harm your chances of winning the Kewpie doll at the local fair...

I thought everyone has seen some version of it.
    I've seen it here on OCDO at least half a dozen times.
    Last edited by since9; 02-02-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

That's ok. I'm sure that won't harm your chances of winning the Kewpie doll at the local fair...
    Oh good, that's a relief! This year I really want to win one of those

ack!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-02-02_155745.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	7887