• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry in West End/Richmond/Downtown Areas

MWhiteDesigns

Hey Guys, first post here.

Post you experiences of Open Carrying in the West End/Richmond/Downtown areaa. I've received both positive and negative reactions, surprisingly mostly positive. What are your experiences? And where?

MWhiteDesigns

I did a search for "Open Carry Richmond" and for whatever reason nothing populated. Now searching again there are many results. Maybe it was because I hadn't verified my email at that point. My apologies.

Last edited:

Felix

The search engine on this site is well known to be sub-par.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! There's a bunch of very active OCers in the Richmond area. I'd like to make one of their dinners sometime.

Felix

@ "Open Cary Richmond"

There's the reason why you got no hits..."cary" has a double "r." :banghead:

Just pulling your chain, we don't worry about spelling here. Which is a good thing, it's tough enough typing on my cell phone. I make a lot of 'em.

MWhiteDesigns

@ "Open Cary Richmond"

There's the reason why you got no hits..."cary" has a double "r." :banghead:

Just pulling your chain, we don't worry about spelling here. Which is a good thing, it's tough enough typing on my cell phone. I make a lot of 'em.

Let's not start about typing on cell phones. My fingers become extremely fat when trying to use my phone. -_-