• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Important oc question! Time matters!

mspgunner

I am involved in deep with an OC legislative effort in Missouri.
I need to know how many and which Sates have open carry "legal" in th US.

Please send by PM!

Again the names of th States which have OC legal, please no guessing, I'm working with a legislator and time is critical!

Last edited:

BigTzzy

1st, Sorry I don't feel like sending you a pm.

2nd, Kansas is an open carry state but cities/countys can ban open carry if they so choose.(not many do)

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Good information! Do you have a list of the yes and no states?

Anyone that does, please privat emessage them to me!

Thanks in advance... Oc freedom may well be on the way to the show me state!

The link I gave you has an image of the US, you should be able to derive for yourself the yes and no states from this image.