• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AZDEQ No Weapons Sign

sharkey

600 N 40th St
Phoenix, AZ 85008

Huge sign at the drive up bay. No storage lockers provided to my knowledge.

azcdlfred

Please forward information like this to Dave Kopp, AzCDL president at president@azcdl.org. It is useful in helping us with legislation.

As an FYI, we are expecting two bills to be filed this session to address this. The Senate bill, SB 1448 was filed yesterday evening. You can find SB 1448 at AzCDL's bill tracking page: http://www.azcdl.org/html/bill_tracking.html .

Later today, I will be updating the page to remove non-relevant bills (we use a 3rd party research service using broad automatic search criteria for posting to this list) and adding summaries to the new bills. Bear with me.

Fred