• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Am I free to go?" "Hell no!" Ranger zaps off-leash dog walker with shock weapon

H

Herr Heckler Koch

"Am I free to go?" "Hell no!" Ranger zaps off-leash dog walker with shock weapon

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/01/30/MN921N0LQT.DTL
Jill Tucker said:
Hesterberg, who said he didn't have identification with him, allegedly gave the ranger a false name, Levitt said. The ranger, who wasn't identified, asked Hesterberg to remain at the scene, Levitt said. He tried several times to leave, and finally the ranger "pursued him a little bit and she did deploy her" electric-shock weapon, Levitt said. "That did stop him. [ ... ] Babcock said Hesterberg had repeatedly asked the ranger why he was being detained. She didn't answer him, Babcock said."

Last edited:

DocWalker

I guess he was a big threat walking away.

Shot in the back by the big bad ranger.

Reason 456,004 not to ever step foot in Kalifornia again.

Just think you can get tazed in the back for walking your dogs without a leash less than a month after they changed laws due to park managment changes.

I see ranger Cartman..."you will respect my authority".

HKcarrier

I guess he was a big threat walking away.

Shot in the back by the big bad ranger.

Reason 456,004 not to ever step foot in Kalifornia again.

Just think you can get tazed in the back for walking your dogs without a leash less than a month after they changed laws due to park managment changes.

I see ranger Cartman..."you will respect my authority".

I can't say that I would have the guts to do it... but people need to start interveining in some of these cop brutality deals... sort of like at that soccer match where the cops started beating a guy who ran onto the field and the whole crowd came and started beating on the cops...

I mean, I'm not into violence, and seeing people ACTUALLY get hurt... but cops that blatently abuse authority deserve to get knocked around a bit if their higher ups aren't going to do it, then the people should step in and do it. Again, I"m not advocating real harm... and while watching the soccer video, I was hoping that people wouldn't go too far and savagely beat or kill the cops... but I sure did enjoy seeing them scamper away with their tails between their legs.....

I saw another video where a cop was laying on top of a woman with a dress on... for like 1 min. or more... and she kept covering herself up and he kept lifting her dress up.. and grinding his pelvus into her backside... I mean it was REALLY weird... someone should have grabbed his gun, held him at gunpoint, then made him strip down, and handcuffed him to the flagpole in his whitey tighties or something... you know... they need a smack down of some sort, not beat to a pulp or killed... and the group that 'takes care of biz' needs to be protected by other bystanders. :D

Dreamer

Video, video, video...

Everyone has smart phones with video capability. Rather than just standing around being "good witnesses" people need to start IMMEDIATLY holding up their cell phones, video recording away, when they see things like this going down, and then posting the vids to YouTube ASAP.

The video camera is the new musket. Except, this time, the people in the viewfinder are wearing blue instead of red...