• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

anyone watch the live feeds of...

Felix

Heck, I didn't even know a live feed existed. I've been waiting on PN to upload his audio.

Thanks!

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Heck, I didn't even know a live feed existed. I've been waiting on PN to upload his audio.

Thanks!

I've been uploading Committee Hearings Flix. They aren't on live feed.
I've been recording audio/video of them for years. Sometimes I have to remind a legislator exactly what he said or didn't say:lol:

Oh and yes, I do watch the live feeds. That way I have an idea what was going on while I was in another office trying to twist arms...er....change opinions.

Last edited:

mk4

these, as far as i know, are only for the general body sessions, not committee meetings. (thanks, Peter, for the cmte audio/video!)

from observing over the last few days, the 2nd reading is where members-at-large get to debate bills once they're reported out from committee. quite educational, often frustrating to watch, but... it is the process.