• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Minor OC report - Mt. Sterling

DrakeZ07

So today i had to run around Mt Sterling and do some shopping and stuff. I was OC'ing my revolver, warm today so i just wore a tan T shirt.

I didnt have much looks and no problems when i went to take my BF to the eye doctor, no problems or concerning looks when i bought smokes and gas at the shell by the cdl testing place.

We got hungry and decided on Chinese for lunch, so we stopped by a place by kroger, China Wall. No visable signage barring firearms. We walked in and started to give our order, when one of the back people came out and with what i thought was the manager, told us to leave immediately or they'd call the cops.

Add china wall next to kroger in mt sterling to the bad restuarent list.

Using my iphone, sorry for bad wording, spelling, and/or double posting.

Last edited:

DrakeZ07

@fib_78; True, lol.

Now the City King Buffet in Mt Sterling, in the same building as the Days Inn, their OC friendly, we always OC there, but had decided to try China Wall as a new place. Eh, oh well, I prefer City king's crab Rangoon's anyway :p