Thread: Knob Creek National Machine Gun Shoot in April....

Knob Creek National Machine Gun Shoot in April....

.....has been cancelled this year because of flooding and their bridge being washed away.

This info came from their FaceBook page.

http://www.facebook.com/knobcreekgunrange

This really sucks, I was really hoping to get to go this time around.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

That is garbage.. I was hoping to go this year for the first time..Guess ill have to wait until October.
    G19

Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post
    I am in mourning. I cannot function normally. I have considered harming myself. I may need assistance. I have thoughts about moving to New Jersey.
    Remember, cut UP the wrist, not across it. Sounds like all you need is some alone time and a full magazine. (the latter I got from Skippy's List <3)

I was looking forward to going this spring, but, I suppose I could use the MRE, Ammo, Gun, and random crap to scare my friends, money and use it on bills instead :P

I was really hoping I could grab that 60mm mortar I always saw up there, and set it in concrete in my yard for sh*ts and giggles xD
    Last edited by DrakeZ07; 02-02-2012 at 12:50 PM.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

I am in mourning. I cannot function normally. I have considered harming myself. I may need assistance. I have thoughts about moving to New Jersey.
    Do I need to stop by and pick up all of your firearms, including your M16 and hold on them for you?

I'd be willing to help.

I know gutshot, we're all saddened by this info. But please, do not move to New Jersey. There really is something in the water, and its not just dead mobsters.

Unhappy

That just sucks ass. I was planning on going there this year. It was to be my first time. Now life as I know has a rust spot on the end of the barrel of my gun.

I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer