• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Knob Creek National Machine Gun Shoot in April....

bigdodge25

That is garbage.. I was hoping to go this year for the first time..Guess ill have to wait until October.

DrakeZ07

I am in mourning. I cannot function normally. I have considered harming myself. I may need assistance. I have thoughts about moving to New Jersey.

Remember, cut UP the wrist, not across it. Sounds like all you need is some alone time and a full magazine. (the latter I got from Skippy's List <3)

I was looking forward to going this spring, but, I suppose I could use the MRE, Ammo, Gun, and random crap to scare my friends, money and use it on bills instead :p

I was really hoping I could grab that 60mm mortar I always saw up there, and set it in concrete in my yard for sh*ts and giggles xD

Last edited:

flb_78

I am in mourning. I cannot function normally. I have considered harming myself. I may need assistance. I have thoughts about moving to New Jersey.

Do I need to stop by and pick up all of your firearms, including your M16 and hold on them for you?

I'd be willing to help.

:D

09jisaac

I know gutshot, we're all saddened by this info. But please, do not move to New Jersey. There really is something in the water, and its not just dead mobsters.

mem1977

That just sucks ass. I was planning on going there this year. It was to be my first time. Now life as I know has a rust spot on the end of the barrel of my gun.

:cry::banghead::(