Thread: Maryland Heights Now OC Illegal

Maryland Heights Now OC Illegal

Looks like they struck while we were fighting for other municipalities. Ordinance was passed and signed on October 6,2011

http://www.marylandheights.com/Modul...ocumentid=5750

Commie scum bags!

Wow... it be ashame if the word gets out that Marrlyland Heights doesn't support the use of firearms to the "thug community". Well, I guess all we can do is watch the crime rate go up for them.

You would think that the people in that area who hunt, carry, and buy guns... that they would stop something like this.
    Last edited by Firedawg314; 02-01-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Folks gotta know it is gunna happen if they wanna stop it. If they wanna stop it that is.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

this is getting depressing... I cant OC anywhere in a 50 mile radius of my home!!

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysann22 View Post
    this is getting depressing... I cant OC anywhere in a 50 mile radius of my home!!

Fight for state preemption.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Quote Originally Posted by Firedawg314 View Post
    Wow... it be ashame if the word gets out that Marrlyland Heights doesn't support the use of firearms to the "thug community". Well, I guess all we can do is watch the crime rate go up for them.

You would think that the people in that area who hunt, carry, and buy guns... that they would stop something like this.
    thats the same line of nonsense in a different direction that the anit-gunners use on us...they got guns, shootings in the street. I figured that you'd distance yourself from the same line of BS propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysann22 View Post
    Part of the reason I like going to school in Rolla, I rarely go home to St. Louis

I just don't understand why those who live in these areas don't file lawsuits over this. Wait, that's right. They have either refused to obtain a CCW endorsement or they simply cannot afford to take up the process of obtaining a CCW, which means they don't have the funds to file the lawsuit either.