• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maryland Heights Now OC Illegal

Firedawg314

Wow... it be ashame if the word gets out that Marrlyland Heights doesn't support the use of firearms to the "thug community". Well, I guess all we can do is watch the crime rate go up for them.:banghead:

You would think that the people in that area who hunt, carry, and buy guns... that they would stop something like this.

Last edited:

VinnAY

Wow... it be ashame if the word gets out that Marrlyland Heights doesn't support the use of firearms to the "thug community". Well, I guess all we can do is watch the crime rate go up for them.:banghead:

You would think that the people in that area who hunt, carry, and buy guns... that they would stop something like this.

thats the same line of nonsense in a different direction that the anit-gunners use on us...they got guns, shootings in the street. I figured that you'd distance yourself from the same line of BS propaganda.

REALteach4u

I just don't understand why those who live in these areas don't file lawsuits over this. Wait, that's right. They have either refused to obtain a CCW endorsement or they simply cannot afford to take up the process of obtaining a CCW, which means they don't have the funds to file the lawsuit either. :banghead: