• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Christiansburg Supper and Meeting - 02/27/12

VApatriot

I'm really looking forward to this!

From VCDL:

VCDL will have a supper meeting on Monday, February 27, 2012 at:

AMELIA'S PIZZERIA & RESTAURANT
1130 Cambria St NW
Christiansburg VA 24073
540-381-7878

TIMES:

Fellowship starts at 6:30 PM
Buffet meal starts at 7 PM.
VCDL meeting starts by 8 PM--we expect the meeting to last 1 to 1.5 hours.

Cost: $12.00 per person including buffet, salad for the tables, drink, and
tip. (does NOT include alcoholic beverages). Speaker(s) to be announced.
This is a FAMILY event.

Special considerations: Parking is limited to about 50 spots, so car pooling is encouraged.

SEATING in the meeting room is limited to about 50 persons. Additional attendees will have to sit in the main part of the restaurant and join the meeting after the meal.

We are asking for RSVPs (RSVP means reserve your spot !) by midnight, February 25th. Please indicate number attending in your group. Firm numbers are needed so the buffet can be prepared properly. (IF we should have less than 20 attending, the meal will be ordered from the menu).

RSVP to: al*vcdl.org

DIRECTIONS:

From I-81 take exit 118B (Virginia Tech exit) to 460 bypass, then take the ''Christiansburg'' exit, then immediately take the ''Downtown'' exit.
Turn left at light on Cambria Street. Restaurant on left.

We look forward to seeing you there!