Thread: More ridiculous legislation...

More ridiculous legislation...

This is the way to tyranny, tyranny, tyranny...

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...ture_to_p.html

Praying for another big hurricane yet?
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    oooooow... careful...

I actually think Singapor has a good idea with their caning. why should we spend millions of tax dollars warehousing these petty criminals...$5000 fine, $10,000 fine....and where does he think these petty criminals are going to come up with that kind of money, by selling drugs, or women's services? Why should the state feed them for 5 years? dumb. Just cane them until they pass out from pain and kick them back out on the street.

After being caned a couple times they will decide there are better things to do.

They sure could put up a nice set of Gallows on the Neutral Grounds in front of the Courthouse on Tulane and Carleton Aue. Ill supply the Rope.
    Hang um, and let them hang for awhile. To hell with jail, we the Tax Payers support them while they are in jail. Three meals a day, clothing, Cable TV ha Hang Um get it over with.
    Pres. Florida Parishes Chapter of LOCAL www.laopencarry.org

.308 Isn't an area code, but it can still make long distance calls.
    How may I help you? Press '1' for English. Press '2' to disconnect until you learn to speak English.

Wolf

I hope hanging and caining desire is being directed at actual criminal activity, not the activity of this silly proposed law.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    One that wipes out that big tall building in BR?

All I see is a politician trying to increase the penalties for committing a crime that's already on the books. It won't affect me or my practice of carrying a gun for my own protection. I'm not going to be wrecklessly firing my gun anywhere, including a school zone. If my gun is fired it's going to be very unwrecklessly. If Jojo the urban democrat starts blasting his Hypurnt Fotay at his homies walking across the high school football field I'm good with putting him in jail for a minimum of 10 years.
    Same goes for increasing the penalties for home invasions. Of course, that's assuming that they survive invading my home. Because doing that to my house is basically a capital punishment waiting to happen.
    Last edited by sraacke; 02-04-2012 at 12:29 PM.
    President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    www.laopencarry.org

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yale View Post
    All I see is a politician trying to increase the penalties for committing a crime that's already on the books. It won't affect me or my practice of carrying a gun for my own protection. I'm not going to be wrecklessly firing my gun anywhere, including a school zone. If my gun is fired it's going to be very unwrecklessly. If Jojo the urban democrat starts blasting his Hypurnt Fotay at his homies walking across the high school football field I'm good with putting him in jail for a minimum of 10 years.
    Same goes for increasing the penalties for home invasions. Of course, that's assuming that they survive invading my home. Because doing that to my house is basically a capital punishment waiting to happen.
    Are you making fun of Elmer and his wabbit words? ........ sorry, but I couldn't resist. - my bad.

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.