Thread: Anti Gun Ad to Run During Super Bowl

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Thumbs down Anti Gun Ad to Run During Super Bowl

Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

I was always taught...if you are anti guns, then you are anti; militray, law enforcement, safety, and common sense.

LORD help us if they choose to outlaw "sticks with nails".

Great! I already didn't care who won and actually wanted both teams to lose. .. I would have said that this increases my contempt for those particular northeastern states but I don't think that's possible at this point.

On the bright side, the add will only play in the northeast and not nationally. I feel bad for those in the northeast, but at least not everyone is subjected to its stupidity.

I just wish their respective villages would come claim them. Always knew there was a good reason I don't watch professional or college football (other than Army vs Navy and Army vs Air Force).

I would rather watch two high school teams play. Most of those kids are playing for the love of the game, especially when you get out to the little rural schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Aknazer View Post
    On the bright side, the add will only play in the northeast and not nationally. I feel bad for those in the northeast, but at least not everyone is subjected to its stupidity.
    I only feel badly for those in NH, VT and a tiny bit for those in ME assuming that those states are included in the broadcast area for this nonsense. Just sayin'... :-P

"But they’re on the same side when it comes to pushing for stricter gun-control laws."

So they're all for the increase in crime that accompanies stricter gun-control laws. Swell.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Anyone ever noticed that most of these anti gun whatevers don't have a way to rate it or comment about it?

I guess that they're afraid that the truth will come out on the internet, and they want to ignore it the best they can.

Edit: I went to their website, once again there is no place to comment. Then I went to their facebook, can't post anything on their wall, but you can comment on things they post. Total I think that there is around 15 people with positive comments on the whole page (some posted multiple times), the rest seem to truly support the 2nd amendment.
    Last edited by 09jisaac; 02-06-2012 at 03:26 PM.

Banned
    Anyone have the two mayors' home addresses?

I support Mayors Menino and Bloomberg.

I just think they should be removed from office and banned from government service for life.