Thread: Anybody have a link to this web page summarizing each state's laws?

Anybody have a link to this web page summarizing each state's laws?

I recall a while back finding a web page that had either a .pdf file or perhaps an HTML table formatted page that listed a summary of each state's gun law highlights. Things like must notify, and to my point, whether or not CHP holders' personal information was kept private.

Anybody have a link, or a memory?

Thanks,

TFred

Quote Originally Posted by TFred View Post
    I recall a while back finding a web page that had either a .pdf file or perhaps an HTML table formatted page that listed a summary of each state's gun law highlights. Things like must notify, and to my point, whether or not CHP holders' personal information was kept private.

Thanks,

TFred
    handgunlaw.us has some information but not about privacy
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.

excerpt By Marko Kloos (http://munchkinwrangler.wordpress.com/?s=major+caudill)

Quote Originally Posted by TFred View Post

Thanks,

TFred
    Perhaps you were thinking of our Forum host, OpenCarry.Org.

Open the link, click on a State, see a formatted page of information: http://www.opencarry.org/opencarry.html

No, as the question stated... this was a one-page document in table format that listed several gun law facts for each state. It was laid out with a row for each state, and columns held different kinds of information, one of which was whether or not permit holders' information was kept private. Obviously the lesson learned is always bookmark useful data!

TFred

Nra-ila

They have changed their format recently but here is where I go to see another states laws regarding guns.

http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-laws.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by 45acpForMe View Post
    They have changed their format recently but here is where I go to see another states laws regarding guns.

http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-laws.aspx
    Hawaii

STATE CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION

“A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
    Ug, I don't think "normal" people can ccw there. Same with another state I know.
    Last edited by ocholsteroc; 02-03-2012 at 10:56 AM.
    How come a DUI you can get your driver licence back, which it is a privilege. But if commiting a felon, even something non violent like stealing, you are denied your constitutional rights for the rest of your life?
    If you don't support the Second Amendment to the Constitution, what other parts of the Constitution do you reject?
    More restrictions on guns? how about restrictions on chainsaws and knives?