• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anybody have a link to this web page summarizing each state's laws?

TFred

I recall a while back finding a web page that had either a .pdf file or perhaps an HTML table formatted page that listed a summary of each state's gun law highlights. Things like must notify, and to my point, whether or not CHP holders' personal information was kept private.

Anybody have a link, or a memory?

Thanks,

TFred

nuc65

Activist Member
I recall a while back finding a web page that had either a .pdf file or perhaps an HTML table formatted page that listed a summary of each state's gun law highlights. Things like must notify, and to my point, whether or not CHP holders' personal information was kept private.

Thanks,

TFred

handgunlaw.us has some information but not about privacy

USNA69

Thanks,

TFred

Perhaps you were thinking of our Forum host, OpenCarry.Org.

Open the link, click on a State, see a formatted page of information: http://www.opencarry.org/opencarry.html

TFred

No, as the question stated... this was a one-page document in table format that listed several gun law facts for each state. It was laid out with a row for each state, and columns held different kinds of information, one of which was whether or not permit holders' information was kept private. Obviously the lesson learned is always bookmark useful data!

TFred

ocholsteroc

Last edited: