• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oak harbor carriers beware

SigGuy23

Activist Member
Yesterday at my Command Quarters, One of our members told us something. He told us a few days ago his teenage daughter was walikng home from the high school when she was approached by 2 unknown adult men. She did not talk to them and ran. They chased her for a while. Luckily she got away. The police and NCIS were notified. They still have not found the suspects. After this happened, he did some research and found that there have been other cases of adult males chasing little girls by schools.

I suggest you have your children travel in packs and go over with them what to do in a situation like that.

Just thought you would all like to know that. Be Safe.

SigGuy23

Activist Member
NCIS? Is there a naval base over there?

Yes NAVAL AIR STATION WHIDBEY ISLAND. Home of the EA6B Prowlers as stated above and home to 6 P3C ORION Squadrons. I work for the Wing Staff that is in charge of and supports the P3 Squadrons. Oh yeah they have a SEARCH AND RESCUE DETACHMENT too.

Trigger Dr

NCIS = No Criminal Incidents Solved There are a few really good agents but for the most part they couldn't track a hemorraging elephant in a snow storm.

Trigger Dr

Well they did a lot more for this sailor than the Oak Harbor Police did.

I am happy for you. Like I said there are "some" that are really good agents, but like any group there are more that leave a lot to be desired. One of our OC members from the kitsap area has an NCIS agent as his GF. Having met her I would have to say she fits in the Good one bunch.

Last edited:

amlevin

NCIS = No Criminal Incidents Solved There are a few really good agents but for the most part they couldn't track a hemorraging elephant in a snow storm.

You make this judgment based on what exactly?

Based on my 27 years as a Fed Leo working side by side with them.

What? They aren't like Gibbs, McGee and DiNozzo on the TV show? I'm shocked!

Last NCIS "agent" I came in contact with was a real dufus that was doing a background check on my ex-wife. He reminded me of a mall security guard only in a suit.

amlevin

The majority of crimes are solved by information give to LEO by non LEO.

5ea814f3-117d-8b62-1019122.jpg