Thread: The Self Defense Protection Act of 2012 has been filed !!!!

The Self Defense Protection Act of 2012 has been filed !!!!

Sticky Please..

HB-132

Greeson

Crimes and Offenses

H Pending Committee Action in House of Origin Commerce and Small Business 02/07/2012

Disorderly conduct, definition revised, carrying a pistol in a vehicle without a pistol permit, authorized, discretion of sheriff in concealed pistol licensing eliminated under certain conditions, certain provisions of concealed pistol licensing revised, Secs. 13A-11-7, 13A-11-73, 13A-11-74, 13A-11-75 am'd.; Secs. 13A-11-52, 13A-11-59 repealed

http://alisondb.legislature.state.al...=HB132-int.pdf,,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There is still language in -75 that should be removed because of the confusion it causes...

We are still a may issue state with limitations.

They still have qualified and unlimited in the language..

Treborfoot:

I only have 1 Problem with This Bill..., as The Word 'MAY', under Alabama Code 13A-11-75, needs to be Replaced with The Word 'SHALL"

Well aardvark, call the sponsor and your legislator to complain. They are the only ones who can fix that.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.