Thread: South Western Wisconsin Meet-n-Greet - Feb 18, 2012

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Question South Western Wisconsin Meet-n-Greet - Feb 18, 2012

Do we have enough people in SW Wisconsin within easy driving distance of Prairie du Chien to have a meet-n-greet there on Saturday, Feb 18th at Culver's? I'll post your names here to get a head count. If it looks doable, I'll contact the Iowa and Minnesota forums to invite them, too. Show off your OC rig, or dazzle us with your invisible concealment.

1. davegran - 45 minute drive
    Last edited by davegran; 02-04-2012 at 09:23 AM.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Quote Originally Posted by davegran View Post
    Do we have enough people in SW Wisconsin within easy driving distance of Prairie du Chien to have a meet-n-greet there on Saturday, Feb 18th at Culver's?....
    So, after a week with no responses, the answer to the question is, "NO". Maybe next year....
    Dave

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

So, after a week with no responses, the answer to the question is, "NO". Maybe next year....
    I have something going on this weekend, but do you think Dodgeville or Platteville would work better? I'm from Barneveld.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Unhappy

I would go but it's 215 miles each way for me.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    I have something going on this weekend, but do you think Dodgeville or Platteville would work better? I'm from Barneveld.
    I'm open to suggestions; the important thing is to get together with like-minded people, share experiences, exchange ideas, and have some fun! I'm down by Cassville, so Platteville, Mineral Pt., and Dodgeville, are between us. Maybe we can set a date and place after more people respond. What do you think?
    Dave

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:

SW Wisconsin

I'm open to suggestions; the important thing is to get together with like-minded people, share experiences, exchange ideas, and have some fun! I'm down by Cassville, so Platteville, Mineral Pt., and Dodgeville, are between us. Maybe we can set a date and place after more people respond. What do you think?

I now live about 100 miles from PdC. Maybe LaCrosse would work better?
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty View Post
    I now live about 100 miles from PdC. Maybe LaCrosse would work better?
    Hi Krusty,
    I live 100 miles from LaCrosse.... What is "PdC"?
    Dave

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:

Herr Heckler Koch
    Prairie du Chien

Sort of on topic: anyone going to be at any of the Starbucks in Beloit or Janesville for the buycott tomorrow? I'm coming from IL, so I don't go far over the state line, as my ride is already long enough. My wife and son will be joining me.