• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry on the radio

The Big Guy

Tim/Dave, you guys did great as I knew you would. The last caller was a great way to put a wrap on it. I have an idea that there may be a repeat proformance in the future.

TBG

Merlin

Just finished listening, great stuff. You guys represented me well.

One thing that our movement needs is a good, succinct explanation for why police stops are not reasonable without RAS. Something that fits in a soundbite, and between the commercials. Here's what I use when I am explaining it to folks:

It is legal to open carry. It is also legal to wear blue jeans. A MWAG stop is about as reasonable as a Man With Blue Jeans stop. Just because a criminal can wear blue jeans during a robbery doesn't mean that people who wear blue jeans are criminals. Guns work the same way.

Great stuff guys, keep up the good work!