Thread: Boston Mayor & King Bloomberg SuperBowl commercial

Boston Mayor & King Bloomberg SuperBowl commercial

Boston Mayor Tom Menino and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg have a new
    commercial about Mayors Against illegal (legal) Guns. be sure to vote down this video!!! Help send a message!

You need to log into YouTube before you can thumb down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=BO94AdhCg0k

75 likes, 349 dislikes. I think we know how the people truely feel on this subject.

Now up to 80 likes and 472 dislikes. Looks like the initial likes came from MAIG members.

Make that 80 - 480.

82 - 566.

How long till they disable the voting system?

Edit: And the comments as well, for that matter. The two top comments are either debunking the video or mocking the two mayors.

• Criminals don't follow the law, firearm laws only take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. Call your local police department(the NON-emergency number), and ask for the average police response time. Then ask them how much time it takes for the average rape or violent robbery to be committed. The police take minutes when seconds count.

flatlander757
    • America should do more to keep criminals out of office.

locknloadvideo
    Last edited by Jack House; 02-04-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Comments and rating disabled.
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

"We both support the 2nd Ammendment"...seriously?

600 mayors out of some 25,000 in the country. That means 97.6% of mayors are pro-gun or not anti enough to admit it or care.

So i am not a patriot if i don't do what they say? Sorry to these two chumps, but it seems no one is buying your crap. How can you claim to support the second amendment and deny law abiding citizens the right to defend themselves. Its not very 2A if it is a felony to enter new York state with a pistol and stop for gas. I'd rather deal with Canada than that.

Quote Originally Posted by slapmonkay View Post
    Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by slapmonkay View Post
    The last count I saw was 84 likes, almost 700 dislikes. I'm sure if they hadn't disabled comments/rating it would have hit a 10:1 or higher ratio of dislikes to likes.

"and we both support the 2nd Amendment"......now I have to clean vomit off my keyboard...
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Activist Member

Question

Wonder why they don't bit*h about something that actually causes serious fatalities?, like vehicles, physicians, fire, electricity, swimming pools and water, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, etc???? All these things kill more people than firearms every year, yet they complain about our gun rights? They support the constitution? What about the "shall not be Infringed" part? Gun laws do not work, jus look at NYC's crime rate and that is very obvious!! You have lost bloomberg!!!! Get onto something that is actually a problem! Gun ownership at an all time high! Crime at record lows! The only reason he wants us disarmed is because we are the most heavily armed nation in the world, (2/3rd of all small arms belong to American citizens), and you can't easily dictate 300,000,000 people when more than half of them have access to a firearm!!, and there's enough to arm every citizen if they choose! You'll never take control of American patriots bloomberg, so get over it!

Just saw it. Such a joke. I love the forced attempt at having charisma.

Bloomberg should work on stopping his own police officers from selling illegal guns...before he starts worrying about everyone else...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_1030210.html
    Last edited by thebigsd; 02-05-2012 at 07:58 PM.

when is the ad supposed to air? or has it already? not paying attention to the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Barnett3006 View Post
    when is the ad supposed to air? or has it already? not paying attention to the game...
    It aired during half-time...hopefully everyone was taking a crap during it...

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    It aired during half-time...hopefully everyone was taking a crap during it...
    ok thanks, I was looking around the net at the plethora of dedicated Superbowl commercial websites and I can't find Bloomies MAIG ad on any of them...even on the ones that say they include all the "flops and duds", lol.