• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Boston Mayor & King Bloomberg SuperBowl commercial

Jack House

82 - 566.

How long till they disable the voting system? ;)

Edit: And the comments as well, for that matter. The two top comments are either debunking the video or mocking the two mayors.
wink.png

• Criminals don't follow the law, firearm laws only take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. Call your local police department(the NON-emergency number), and ask for the average police response time. Then ask them how much time it takes for the average rape or violent robbery to be committed. The police take minutes when seconds count.

flatlander757
  • America should do more to keep criminals out of office.

locknloadvideo

Last edited:

Q-Tip

"We both support the 2nd Ammendment"...seriously?

600 mayors out of some 25,000 in the country. :rolleyes: That means 97.6% of mayors are pro-gun or not anti enough to admit it or care.

acmariner99

So i am not a patriot if i don't do what they say? Sorry to these two chumps, but it seems no one is buying your crap. How can you claim to support the second amendment and deny law abiding citizens the right to defend themselves. Its not very 2A if it is a felony to enter new York state with a pistol and stop for gas. I'd rather deal with Canada than that.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Wonder why they don't bit*h about something that actually causes serious fatalities?, like vehicles, physicians, fire, electricity, swimming pools and water, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, etc???? All these things kill more people than firearms every year, yet they complain about our gun rights? They support the constitution? What about the "shall not be Infringed" part? Gun laws do not work, jus look at NYC's crime rate and that is very obvious!! You have lost bloomberg!!!! Get onto something that is actually a problem! Gun ownership at an all time high! Crime at record lows! The only reason he wants us disarmed is because we are the most heavily armed nation in the world, (2/3rd of all small arms belong to American citizens), and you can't easily dictate 300,000,000 people when more than half of them have access to a firearm!!, and there's enough to arm every citizen if they choose! You'll never take control of American patriots bloomberg, so get over it!

Barnett3006

It aired during half-time...hopefully everyone was taking a crap during it...

ok thanks, I was looking around the net at the plethora of dedicated Superbowl commercial websites and I can't find Bloomies MAIG ad on any of them...even on the ones that say they include all the "flops and duds", lol.