Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WAVE shows it's true colors

WAVE shows it's true colors

Not that we had any doubt about it... but the following comment was made by a WAVE supporter on their FB page:

"Fox 6 Milwaukee just aired a totally biased interview with the cc permit carrier who fired a weapon at a retreating robber in an Aldi store."

followed by this from the same person:

"Aldi was on my list of gun-free places to shop. I know that a robber could have a gun, now I have to worry about robbers and customers - everywhere. "

It's pretty clear that WAVE and their ilk don't see the armed robbers as the primary problem.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    Not that we had any doubt about it... but the following comment was made by a WAVE supporter on their FB page:

"Fox 6 Milwaukee just aired a totally biased interview with the cc permit carrier who fired a weapon at a retreating robber in an Aldi store."

"Aldi was on my list of gun-free places to shop. I know that a robber could have a gun, now I have to worry about robbers and customers - everywhere. "

It's pretty clear that WAVE and their ilk don't see the armed robbers as the primary problem.
    Well no one at my dental office was worried or freaking out by my firearm on my side. No one at fantastic sams was running for the hills. No one at walmart went for cover. No one at the hardware store screamed and ran around in panic....hmmmm. I think WAVE is full of people who are naturally scared of everything.

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
    Um........the robber was retreating BECAUSE he was being shot at.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

commies

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post

all i have to say is drop the puck... GO BADGERS!!! wave....
    May I see your First, Fourth And Thirteenth Amendment Permits, please?

Guns do not make you a killer. I
    think killing makes you a killer. You can kill
    someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is
    trying to ban you from driving to the ball game. (Andy Rooney RIP)

I wish I had the influence and power to infiltrate that organization, take it over, flip that phukin WAVE acronym around and change the mission into to something righteous and noble. End Violence Against Women. EVAW. Jeri has got it all backwards. Instead, she want's to trash the Constitution of the US and Wisconsin, disarm law-abiding citizens to make us victimns of violent criminals. The sad thing is that jeri bonavia will never give up her meal ticket from the UN to disarm the people to bring on a NWO. Why is she so scared to do the right thing. Oh, I suppose this rant will make it onto her FB-page.

Hmmmm. I wonder if Jeri B and WAVE missed the point when the top law dog in the state obtained the first concealed carry license.

Regular Member The_Pennsylvanian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nemo View Post
    Hmmmm. I wonder if Jeri B and WAVE missed the point when the top law dog in the state obtained the first concealed carry license.
    Heh, good one. I wish I had thought of that.
    WI CCL # 27,4XX

Herr Heckler Koch
    Likely they never saw it, for it not being the headline on the Murky Urinal Guardian.

A cultural divide issue is that many, for whom reading and critical skills are an effortful challenge, don't read beyond the big block letters and simple short words of a headline or Cliff's Notes.

She probably thinks that is OK

More than likely she would not object to "Officials" obtaining a concealed carry license as these types generally only want the police, military, and the government to be armed.

In their twisted sense of reality they do not think that it is fair that the average joe has an advantage over the criminal. They are too afraid of firearms or too afraid to defend themselves that they are determined to disarm everyone to better cope with their phobia.

It reminds me of story someone on OCDO mentioned about the man that would not purchase SUV's for himself or his wife because he believed that they had no more right to survive a crash than the other person.

It is all warped thinking.

All anti groups have one thing in common. Their agenda becomes obsessive and shortly triumphs over reality and common sense. It is impossible to debate with them because their hearing becomes selective in that they hear only words they want to hear. The answer to my inquiry is that they simply ignored it and quietly swept it under the "can't win them all rug". They take what they can and destroy our freedoms in the same manner as we would build a masonary wall, brick by brick.

That's what a Liberal does best.

Quote Originally Posted by rimmer View Post

That's what a Liberal does best.
    It seems to me that a large percentage of the anti's who say that you can't trust others with firearms. It is because they don't know what they well or would do.

They do not trust themselves to carry or beable to handle a situation in the proper manner. They are so unsure of their own respond that they can not belive some one else is able to think and act properly.

When talking with them you hear a lot of I could never carry , shoot someone I would just panic, frezze, scream. I would just die if some tried that.

They are sheep and they expect everybody to be just like them run around in the flock and the wolf well most likely pick the other sheep out not me.

They are truely afiraid of the sheep dog.

Then we have the few who are truely evil who sees gun control as a means of takening power and they prey on the fears of the others to use them for their own ends.

But there is hope for some of the sheep expose them in the right way to firearms and a lot of them well change for the better.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

That is a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    I wish I had the influence and power to infiltrate that organization, take it over, flip that phukin WAVE acronym around and change the mission into to something righteous and noble. End Violence Against Women. EVAW. Jeri has got it all backwards....
    That is a great idea! Too bad we can't find a billionaire to finance it! I wonder how far a grass roots organization would get?
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Put them on a city bus trip down North Ave...

..., stop on 35th, open the doors, shut it off and leave them on a fact finding mission. How long do you think they would survive?

This is the reality outside Gated Community's, this is the belly of the beast that good, and bad have to live with. What that CCer did, was what had to be done. Too long have we been victims of crime and liberal bias. There is nothing that can be changed in our lives by their views, nothing good anyway. WAVE failles to see the forest for the trees. boar out.
    Last edited by wild boar; 02-06-2012 at 12:32 PM.
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    I wish I had the influence and power to infiltrate that organization, take it over, flip that phukin WAVE acronym around and change the mission into to something righteous and noble. End Violence Against Women. EVAW. Jeri has got it all backwards. Instead, she want's to trash the Constitution of the US and Wisconsin, disarm law-abiding citizens to make us victimns of violent criminals. The sad thing is that jeri bonavia will never give up her meal ticket from the UN to disarm the people to bring on a NWO. Why is she so scared to do the right thing. Oh, I suppose this rant will make it onto her FB-page.
    Quoted snipped, and pasted to repeat it just to make sure it makes it there;

I wish I had the influence and power to infiltrate that organization, take it over, flip that phukin WAVE acronym around and change the mission into to something righteous and noble. End Violence Against Women. EVAW. Jeri has got it all backwards. Instead, she want's to trash the Constitution of the US and Wisconsin, disarm law-abiding citizens to make us victimns of violent criminals. * The sad thing is that jeri bonavia will never give up her meal ticket from the UN to disarm the people to bring on a NWO. Why is she so scared to do the right thing. Oh, I suppose this rant will make it onto her FB-page

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutczak View Post
    Quoted snipped, and pasted to repeat it just to make sure it makes it there;

I wish I had the influence and power to infiltrate that organization, take it over, flip that phukin WAVE acronym around and change the mission into to something righteous and noble. End Violence Against Women. EVAW. Jeri has got it all backwards. Instead, she want's to trash the Constitution of the US and Wisconsin, disarm law-abiding citizens to make us victimns of violent criminals. * The sad thing is that jeri bonavia will never give up her meal ticket from the UN to disarm the people to bring on a NWO. Why is she so scared to do the right thing. Oh, I suppose this rant will make it onto her FB-page
    There. Added for Jeri's benefit.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Quote Originally Posted by wild boar
    [send them on a bus down North Ave. in Milwaukee] stop on 35th, open the doors, shut it off and leave them on a fact finding mission. How long do you think they would survive?
    LOL!!!
    I agree completely - it'd either change their minds or change their lives (possibly forever).
    Of course, now someone will accuse us of wishing them harm.
    No, I just wish that the common-sense fairy would sprinkle some dust on them!
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

If WAVE was even true to its anti 2A belief they'd all be on the street corner of the highest crime 'hoods in Milwaukee spreading their message of peace-through-confiscation message...but they wont dare do that...i dare them.
    Last edited by GlockRDH; 02-05-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
    Um........the robber was retreating BECAUSE he was being shot at.
    They dont allow facts to get in the way of their bias.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Centurion

When the enemy leadership is disorganized and idiotic, don't bomb their HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by davegran View Post
    That is a great idea! Too bad we can't find a billionaire to finance it! I wonder how far a grass roots organization would get?
    Sometimes it is best to leave clueless idiots in place. Wave is an excellent example of how to be ineffective. They may actually be more of a help than a hindrance.

Quote Originally Posted by ccwinstructor View Post
    Sometimes it is best to leave clueless idiots in place. Wave is an excellent example of how to be ineffective. They may actually be more of a help than a hindrance.
    I don't believe we should ever underestimate the power or influence a group like wave can have. All it will take is an change in political wind in this state and they will have power. We must awlays push back and keep trying to influence the public and our lawmakers. We should keep writing opinion articles in the papers, writing all lawmakers (republicans and democrates) to let them know where we stand. Our voices must be loud, constant and never waver if we expect to keep making progress in the direction of true freedom, constitutional carry.
    The only reason Jeri and the wave group have no power right now is because the dems lost control of the state, before this their voice and influence was being heard loud and clear, that's why it took so long to get ccw in this state.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    I don't believe we should ever underestimate the power or influence a group like wave can have. All it will take is an change in political wind in this state and they will have power. We must awlays push back and keep trying to influence the public and our lawmakers. We should keep writing opinion articles in the papers, writing all lawmakers (republicans and democrates) to let them know where we stand. Our voices must be loud, constant and never waver if we expect to keep making progress in the direction of true freedom, constitutional carry.
    The only reason Jeri and the wave group have no power right now is because the dems lost control of the state, before this their voice and influence was being heard loud and clear, that's why it took so long to get ccw in this state.

If we completely discounted their effect there would not be any posts about them as they would not matter to us. Granted they really don't matter to us but we are maintaining our vigil. The fact that it took so long to get CCL here has more to do with the liberal rants of our former governor.
    Last edited by bigdaddy1; 02-07-2012 at 08:20 AM.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    If we completely discounted their effect there would not be any posts about them as they would not matter to us. Granted they really don't matter to us but we are maintaining our vigil. The fact that it took so long to get CCL here has more to do with the liberal rants of our former governor.
    I believe we are keeping our vigil, which is very good, I wasn't implying we were not. As far as the liberal rants of our former governor it was people like wave that kept him in power for so long, we must confront the liberal mindset at every opportunity.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

WAVE only needs to infleunce a few weak minded individuals who have power.

A good example would be the Wisconsin Police Chiefs Association. They are in bed together with WAVE. Police chiefs have infleunce, especially in small towns, where the chiefs word, right or wrong, carries a lot of weight. The village of Oregon chief is a prime example. He certainly likes working with them, and getting his picture in the paper, looking all solemn faced and thinking he's on the side of right.

Utter horsepuckey!

Be ever vigilant.

Jeri parrots the half truths from Joyce Foundation funded "research". Unless challenged, her statements become accepted as true. Remember, nearly all the Wisconsin news media consider her an expert on the prevention of firearm "violence." She is considered an expert on the subject, even though she has never been a victim of violence herself, nor has she ever said anyone else in her family has been.

I'm sure in the 15 years of running her WAVE business this would have been mentioned if it had occurred. Got to give her credit though, she is an opportunist who saw a way of being richly compensated as a talking head. But who knows how many actual victims of violence resulted from her efforts to keep law abiding citizens from having the means to defend themselves.

Rather than do something actually to prevent violence, Jeri would rather attack our Constitutional rights. This, even though she knows that honest, law abiding citizens, no matter how well armed, are no threat to anyone but criminals. Jeri does not advocate tracking down the criminals who use guns illegally. Instead, her and her cronies want to prohibit private property transactions between individuals and want government to have further ability to identify you as the owner of a particular gun. She wants your right to own and carry a gun entirely dependent upon whether or not the local police are willing to let you do so.

The anti agenda is to limit the number and types of guns you can own, and how often you can buy them, how many bullets they carry, and most importantly where you can carry them. What is important in their minds is not the possibility of you being assaulted, raped, robbed, or murdered, but that you aren’t carrying a gun when it happens.
    Last edited by Flipper; 02-07-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast