Thread: Call from Sam Graves?

Call from Sam Graves?

So a few weeks ago I decided to take some initiative and email Sam Graves. Most of the email consisted of things pertaining to Bryce's arrest and charges (no names, or I would have asked permission =P), but also about local municipalities regulating Open Carry in general. A few days ago I received a call from Sam Graves office from a man named J.P., wishing to talk with me about my email.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them? I was just wondering what to expect...like a nice chat about law or him just pushing political garbage down my throat in a 'vote for me' manner.

Out of curiosity, what did he talk with you about?
    "Ever notice once in a while you come across somebody you shouldn't have f***ed with......That's me." -Clint Eastwood "Gran Torino"

Quote Originally Posted by G30Mike View Post
    Out of curiosity, what did he talk with you about?
    He didn't actually talk to me, he left me a message on my cell phone saying that he wanted to discuss my email about gun control and open carry. I'm going to try to call him back tomorrow.

Vewy vewy intewesting...I'm hunting voters!
    "Before all else, be armed." -Nicolo Machiavelli

That has happened to me before, they usually just want to let you know that they are considering all possible angles etc. Some calls I have received try to tell me that my position does not have all the facts, others just listen and state that they will be reviewing the data. Most of them are pretty generic, but occasionally you can get a live wire.