• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virginia Open Carry Flyers & Information Cards - STICKY

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

I have updated my cards to include Lori instead of the cartoon logo of the guy. Anyone that gets OC cards now from me will get some of both until I run out of the cartoon ones. :)

Ed

ocinfocard.jpg

back-1.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

bigredd22

imported post

hi new here, but think your cards ar a good idea. I live in ashland, va and havent seen hardly anyone OC. I've only done it one time, but get weard looks. kind of young looking mixed male. i know what the looks are for, wish people would be more understanding. would like to make some of my own. to spread some awarness around here.

Marco

imported post

I appreciate the fact that Ed has taken the time to print up and design a card.
However,I have one problem with them, they have Ed'sname all over them.;)

When I handed one out the guy asked "are you Ed" now that is another question I have to answer.:shock:

I use theVCDL yellow cards to hand to people and place Ed's cards around town, so he can get the questions since his cards have his email addy.:p

Marco
EDIT:
TheVCDL yellow card is the same as the one from the defender.

ed

imported post

nova wrote:
ed wrote:
Agent19 wrote:
they have Ed'sname all over them
All over them? One time and e-mail address was just added because people asked me to add that so they can order more :p

All over them :lol:

adsf-1.jpg

I like the cards. They serve their purpose very well and I can carry more of these along with VCDL yellow cards in my pickup.

+1

(Why an I not All over Lori?)

dragonmom

imported post

I think the cards are a great idea. I need to have some of them myself. I am always having to explain stuff to my women friends. It would be nice to just hand them a card.

Marco

imported post

I think the cards are a great idea.
As do I.

My above comments are in jest, except the part about if they have questions after our meeting the can call Ed.
I encourage them to do so.:p

ed

imported post

I still send out the cards.. Folks are PMing me and asking me the same thing. Just sent me a self addresses double stamped envelope to:

Ed's OC Cards PO BOX 16143, Washington, DC 20041-6143

:)