• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bellingham OC Training Bulletin

sudden valley gunner

y'know, i've never actually been to bellingham, but i will take you up on the offer. from what i understand it sounds like a "hippie haven".

i've always wondered waht would happen btw, if people OC'd on the campus of Evergreen State College, another hippie haven. that place is such a liberal stronghold i strongly suspect people would call 911 and try to make a huge deal over it.

this is the place that had mumia abu jamal (obviously not in person) speak at a graduation for pete's sake.

again, if i ever get bellingham way, ... you can buy me lunch!! :)

I find I rarely have problems with hippies, they get rights. (the psuedo/hippies don't, they have an agenda) The only real problem I have had with OC is with Bellingham PD, but of course they were supposed to be trained and they do know better.

And I OC pretty much everywhere I go, Banks, Costco, Grocery shopping, even on the motorcycle to pick up kid when he was in middle school.

I bet you'd like Bellingham, give me holler when you decide to head our way.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Bellingham is a nice quiet town. That is except for the 600 plus gang members in whatcom county. Or the occasional drive by (gang again). Or the physical assault three doors down from my house. Does this affect me, no. Does this concern me?, yes, that is why I am armed.

"Other than that Mrs Lincoln, how was the play?" Bellingham is a great place for anything. I will split the cost of your meal with SVG, come on down. The only people that will harrass you will be the LEOs, but we are working on that.