Thread: Starbucks on Valentine's Day

Starbucks on Valentine's Day

Given all this talk about the planned anti-gun boycott, I am curious as to whether or not anyone else plans on OC'ing to Starbucks on Valentine's Day, and if so, where? Perhaps we could get some groups together? My work schedule not withstanding, I plan on visiting the one by the Polaris Fashion Mall sometime.

I plan on stopping by a starbucks or two. Polaris is in my neck of the woods what time do you plan on going?

Quote Originally Posted by N605TW View Post
    I plan on stopping by a starbucks or two. Polaris is in my neck of the woods what time do you plan on going?
    I would like to go in the afternoon, but unfortunately, I will likely work that day, so it could be in the early morning, or in the evening.

Me and my girl friend will carry at the Brown street Star Bucks in Dayton. We should be there arround 6:30 PM. Does anyone else want to join us? Remember strength in numbers promotions causes better.
    Last edited by Makarov; 02-13-2012 at 11:37 AM.

I might be able to attend at Starbucks on Brown in Dayton, are you gonna be there around 6:30 for sure? ill probably go if i can get a buddy to come with me.
    Last edited by RCall; 02-13-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Yes, I will be there at 6:30 with my girlfriend and my daughter.

I hope everyone realizes that a single day (to show 'support' for Starbucks) won't exactly fit the ($2) bill.

The boycott *STARTS* on 2/14 and has no specific end date.

Thus, a frequent (weekly?) visit might be of significance, especially paying with the $2 bill.
    I open carry because if a bad guy attacks me anyway, I am best prepared to respond appropriately, with minimal fuss, and my bearing of a firearm is not infringed by having to lift my shirt, pull back my jacket, or unzip some pouch. Forcing people to carry concealed is an infringement on the right to keep and bear arms.

Looks like I won't be able to stop in any time during the day. I'll see about getting there sometime with some $2 bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarov View Post
    Yes, I will be there at 6:30 with my girlfriend and my daughter.
    Dang! I drove right past there. I ended up going to the one down in Centerville across from the Dayton Mall. It looked busy too. I went right on past because it's right next to the college and I thought even though Starbucks might be friendly, the clientele might make a stink. I should have gone in. Perhaps we would have met!

I would have recognized that makarov too. I own three of them. Great pistols.

Maybe next time.

Chris

I was there along with two other open carriers until 8:00. Everyone was cool. Too bad you didnt make it everyone there had a great time. Afterwards we went to the UDF on the corner for a coke. The owner there was great!
    Last edited by Makarov; 02-15-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N605TW View Post
    Polaris is my neck of the woods as well (live in Lewis Center), I went to the Starbucks off of Polaris on V-Day, open carried, not a person said anything but nice words to me the entire time!

Would be nice to see some more OC'ing up in these parts, nobody seems to mind a bit when I do, and I've seen at least one other "clearly not a cop" fellow doing it as well.