• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks on Valentine's Day

Naga

Given all this talk about the planned anti-gun boycott, I am curious as to whether or not anyone else plans on OC'ing to Starbucks on Valentine's Day, and if so, where? Perhaps we could get some groups together? My work schedule not withstanding, I plan on visiting the one by the Polaris Fashion Mall sometime.

N605TW

Activist Member
I plan on stopping by a starbucks or two. Polaris is in my neck of the woods what time do you plan on going?

Naga

I plan on stopping by a starbucks or two. Polaris is in my neck of the woods what time do you plan on going?

I would like to go in the afternoon, but unfortunately, I will likely work that day, so it could be in the early morning, or in the evening.

Makarov

Me and my girl friend will carry at the Brown street Star Bucks in Dayton. We should be there arround 6:30 PM. Does anyone else want to join us? Remember strength in numbers promotions causes better.

Last edited:

RCall

I might be able to attend at Starbucks on Brown in Dayton, are you gonna be there around 6:30 for sure? ill probably go if i can get a buddy to come with me.

Last edited:

Keith Cromm

I hope everyone realizes that a single day (to show 'support' for Starbucks) won't exactly fit the ($2) bill.

The boycott *STARTS* on 2/14 and has no specific end date.

Thus, a frequent (weekly?) visit might be of significance, especially paying with the $2 bill.

Naga

Looks like I won't be able to stop in any time during the day. I'll see about getting there sometime with some $2 bills.

Skunk

Yes, I will be there at 6:30 with my girlfriend and my daughter.

Dang! I drove right past there. I ended up going to the one down in Centerville across from the Dayton Mall. It looked busy too. I went right on past because it's right next to the college and I thought even though Starbucks might be friendly, the clientele might make a stink. I should have gone in. Perhaps we would have met!

I would have recognized that makarov too. I own three of them. Great pistols.

Maybe next time.

Chris

Makarov

I was there along with two other open carriers until 8:00. Everyone was cool. Too bad you didnt make it everyone there had a great time. Afterwards we went to the UDF on the corner for a coke. The owner there was great!

Last edited:

GhostOfJefferson

Polaris is my neck of the woods as well (live in Lewis Center), I went to the Starbucks off of Polaris on V-Day, open carried, not a person said anything but nice words to me the entire time! :)

Would be nice to see some more OC'ing up in these parts, nobody seems to mind a bit when I do, and I've seen at least one other "clearly not a cop" fellow doing it as well.